Citrix Instructor, Training Services
About the Job
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
The Citrix Certified Instructor will deliver in-person and live online classes to Ingram Micro customers.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Train IM customers in authorized Citrix classes
- Prepare to teach new classes and pass the appropriate certifications to teach them
- Create, Prepare and maintain the labs used during training hosted at the IM Datacenters
- Prepare and maintain the training rooms during an ongoing class
- Work with sales, marketing and other IM teams to promote training sales
- Conduct webinars and Citrix sales classes for IM sales and IM customers
Education: A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science and Math or related discipline with an IT emphasis is required. A graduate degree in Technology, Business or equivalent work experience is preferred. Hands-on experience with Citrix products is a plus.
A minimum of 3 years of teaching Citrix classes
- Citrix Certified Instructor certification required
- Strong experience with Citrix equipment and software
- Strong verbal and communication skills
Virtual, can work remote
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.