Mail and Copy Clerk
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours35
Scheduled Shift1st Shift
Job DescriptionNovitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Mail and Copy Clerk position in Lone Tree, CO. The shift for this position will be 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday. The starting pay for this position will be around $13.00 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including –Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of mailroom tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Document Scanning: Operate network high speed production scanning equipment; Perform scanning and imaging tasks; Identify, classify and sort documents; Assemble document batches and/or page volumes; Process cash or check in accordance with security and operating policy/procedure; Perform daily key-operator mail processing equipment maintenance
- Document Indexing: Identify objective data and enter ("key what you see") at a high level of productivity and accuracy; Perform data entry task from a paper and/or document image; Utilize system functions to perform data look-up and validation; High volume sorting, analyzing, indexing, of insurance, legal and financial documents; Identify, classify, and sort documents electronically; Update computer records on multiple local databases; Locate, retrieve, maintain, organize and assist users; Retrieve and/or archive documents
- Perform duties and special requests as assigned by team leader and manager
- Review and process confidential and extremely time-sensitive applications
- Maintain high degree of quality control and validation of the completed work
- Ensure operating and quality standards are met based on service objective
- Maintain accuracy of required reports and logs
- Ensure the highest level of customer care
- Ensure adherence to business guidelines, safety and security procedures
- Support financial results by minimizing site waste and rework
- Previous experience in Mail/Document Preparation; Document Scanning and/or Document Indexing
- Ability to effectively work individually or a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to adapt to changing fast-growing production environment
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written with customers and company personnel
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to meet employer's attendance policy
- Work experience in email and Microsoft Windows environments is required
- May be required to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds maximum allowed by current State Law with or without accommodations or the
- Valid driver's license and ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Report
- Must be able to sit, stand, and/or walk for long periods of time with or without accommodations
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- Experience with healthcare and/or insurance industry a plus
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS