Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Bristol-Myers Squibb Tampa, FL
About the Job
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a diversified specialty biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
The Bristol-Myers Squibb North America Capability Center is a state-of-the-art facility in Tampa, Florida, providing strategic capabilities for delivering end-to-end process excellence and innovation. The center provides high knowledge-based capabilities and services across multiple disciplines and is part of our ongoing efforts in continuous process improvement. At the North America Capability Center we continue to explore ways to simplify processes and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our operations.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is part of a global team responsible for the full life- cycle of talent acquisition activities including\: sourcing, screening, talent pipeline development, the selection process (interviewing, presenting a qualified short list of candidates, extending offers) and on-boarding successful candidates to Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS). The Talent Acquisition (TA) Coordinator is a member of a team of Coordinators that support the TA service delivery team and with the entire TA team, is responsible for delivering dynamic Hiring Manager and Candidate experiences. The TA Coordinator is responsible for posting jobs, interview scheduling and logistics, creating offer letters and facilitating pre-board and on-board activities.
- Assist with end to end recruiting process.
- Schedule phone, video and in-person interviews for Liaison Managers, Sourcing Specialists, Hiring Managers and candidates as required.
- Coordinate and confirm candidate interview agendas. (Supports development of custom interview guides and materials, schedules pre-interview briefing sessions and candidate review meetings; and manages all other communications with hiring managers, interviewers and candidates.)
- Handle complex recruitment and scheduling processes with Hiring Managers and high touch candidates.
- Arrange travel, transportation and accommodations.
- Create offer letters / packets, route for approval and deliver to candidate.
- Coordinate background, drug, and reference checking processes.
- Coordinate all aspects of the pre-boarding and on-boarding processes.
- Provide other administrative support to TA Team as needed Candidate Management and Application Tracking Systems (ATS) Management\:
- Post positions in ATS accurately and within the specified timeframe(s) with proper approval.
- Post positions as requested to external resources such as job boards, social networking sites, etc.
- Partner with the People Services Service Management Team to send and collect responses to Hiring Manager and Candidate surveys, and generate management reports.
- Assist with the administration, optimization and use of the ATS.
- Responsible for data integrity within the ATS and other sourcing systems Process Improvement\:
- Document process changes, such as process maps, detailed procedures, etc.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues and escalate as appropriate.
- Identify opportunities for improving both hiring manager and candidate experiences and scheduling efficiency; make process recommendations to achieve operational excellence.
- 1-3 years of Coordination/Support experience, with experience in a Pharmaceutical/Biotech environment strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner and collaborate with peers to deliver dynamic candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop meaningful and long-term internal and external relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously progress a variety of active requisitions to meet established performance goals.
- Strong understanding of technology and experience using talent acquisition systems, including Applicant Tracking, scheduling system, social media, and other tools.
Minimum Requirements/Knowledge Desired\:
- Bachelor’s Degree required + 1 - 3 years relevant experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills.
- Human resources and/or talent acquisition emphasis strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the talent acquisition function strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and reporting capabilities required; experience with Workday ATS preferred.
- Basic analytical skills with the ability to assess and present key data.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook.