Employer Branding Account Manager
About the Job
Cielo is the largest independent provider of recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) and strategic talent management services worldwide, with more than 2,000 employees, serving 100+ clients in 57 countries.
We provide customized solutions that help clients align their talent strategy to business goals to find, recruit and retain the talent that fuels organizational success.
The Brand Practice is a growing and ambitious team with core members based in Houston, London and Milwaukee. We partner with organizations and help them achieve the people results they need to deliver the business results they are aiming for. We do this through employer branding, marketing and communications strategies.
An entrepreneurial and highly-respected practice within Cielo’s wider consulting and outsourcing business, we have our own strategy, vision and remit which are aligned to Cielo’s overall business vision.
Whether as part of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), talent consulting, or as a stand-alone program, we help clients around the world "wow" their target audiences and achieve measurable value from their investments. From a general perspective we focus on such components as:
• Research and insight generation
• Employer branding and employee value propositions (EVPs)
• Brand communications and creative solutions
• Digital strategy, build and managed services including Social Media
• Resourcing communications and talent management/activation
• Program and change management
As an innovative and tech enabled business experiencing hyper growth, the ethos of the brand practice is focussed on ‘beyond’:
• Thinking beyond convention
• Expertise beyond compare
• Solutions beyond expectations
• Reach beyond borders
• Results and value beyond the competition
The Client Services Manager – Brand & Digital is responsible for delivering employer branding solutions for Cielo customers. As such a CSM will manage projects involving research/insight, employer branding, recruitment marketing campaigns, digital and social marketing. Often people become subject matter experts in key areas but a CSM needs to have sufficient understanding of multiple areas to succeed.
The key result areas of this position are successful and timely delivery of all projects, implementations and programs supported; accurate and detailed documentation of all project administration and positive internal customer feedback.
Customer Growth & Optimization
Manage client attraction and direct hiring projects in line with Service Level Agreement.
Identify opportunities for efficiency/ revenue / margin gain with the commercial and operational acumen to then deliver innovative solutions.
Ensure successful and timely delivery of all projects, implementations and programs supported.
Accurate and detailed documentation of all project administration.
Build relationships with key client stakeholders to ensure positive internal customer feedback.
Support employer brand development (led by a Strategy Director) and its component pieces, such as insight programs and creative development.
Utilize expert knowledge of direct hiring tools and methodologies from Brand and Digital such as Clickcast, Broadbean, LinkedIn, Job Boards, Attraction channels, Media, Social Media, Copywriting etc.
Lead full-cycle recruitment marketing campaign development, from taking a brief to designing and overseeing the solution to successful outcome.
Manage partnership with social media shared service team.
Serves as a Technology super user (LinkedIn, Broadbean, etc.)
PO management and invoicing.
Leads Internal ROI reporting.
Supports content management across corporate and social media assets.
Support internal programs such as learning & development.
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred. High school diploma required.
• 7 or more years of leadership experience in resourcing and talent marketing (either RPO / In-House or Brand/Recruitment Marketing Agency) required.
• Strong project management experience – ability to adopt best practice project management methodology and tools.
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• Good working knowledge of various recruitment technologies such as ATS and TRM platforms.
• Excellent MS Office skills, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
• Proactive in increasing own knowledge - loves learning new things and keeping abreast of innovation in direct hiring, brand and communications strategy.
• Thrives on working in a fast moving, entrepreneurial environment.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Human Resources at +1 877 797 3379 or at firstname.lastname@example.org