Senior Reporting Analyst
About the Job
Are you ready to seize the moment, shape the future and rise above? Join Cielo as a Senior Reporting Analyst! We offer our people a distinct, challenging and rewarding culture defined by our employees and our shared attitudes.
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – Talent Rising. At Cielo, we are bold. We are multi-dimensional. We have the courage to be different, and we strive to change the way the world views talent. We seek individuals with the same drive; those passionate about helping Cielo and our clients continue to rise above.
The Senior Reporting Analyst is responsible for providing support to the talent acquisition process through pre- and post-hire activities and is a “go-to” person for Applicant Tracking System (ATS) administration, data analysis, billing and strategic operational processes, as well as day-to-day inquiries.
- Build ad hoc reporting templates to be used internally or externally.
- Leverage advanced technical knowledge of excel and use the use of ATS system's analytic tools to build report templates that can be accessed, used, and updated by the client recruiting operations teams.
- Create weekly, monthly and quarterly client metrics.
- Leverage strong analytical skills to assess trends, create reports and tell the story with data.
- Develop PowerPoint slides for quarterly and annual presentation of recruitment data.
- Provide a strategic and consultative approach to communicating results.
- Provides best practices and process improvements throughout the talent acquisition cycle.
- Documenting process changes, such as process maps, team structure charts, detailed procedures, etc.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues and escalate as appropriate.
- Identify opportunities for improving both client and candidate experience and scheduling efficiency; make process recommendations to achieve operational excellence.
- Strong understanding of talent acquisition process activities and requisition management and provides superior customer service.
- Extraordinary organizational skills with effective time management skills.
- Ability to successfully accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong proficiency in the Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and reporting capabilities.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assess and present key data.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a polished and professional demeanor and communication style.
- Ability to work in dynamic and constantly changing work environment.
- Ability to execute multiple initiatives simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Ability to communicate and interpret effectively both verbally and in writing; presents numerical data effectively.
- Ability to uses time efficiently and develop realistic action plans.
- Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Responsibility for personal development and actions.
- Ability to provide exceptional service and quality to internal clients and candidates.
The ideal candidate:
- Be located in the Brookfield, WI area and have at least 2 years of experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, with demonstrated advanced Excel skills to present pivot tables, formulas and v-lookups as examples of work.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Cielo is the world’s leading provider of global talent acquisition and management solutions. Cielo leverages its global scale, customized, innovative solutions and entrepreneurial agility to help clients achieve sustained people advantage and outstanding business outcomes. Through world-class, technology-enabled solutions, Cielo serves clients primarily in the financial and business services, consumer brands, technology and media, engineering, life sciences and healthcare industries. Cielo knows talent is rising – and with it, an organization's opportunity to rise above. For more information, visit cielotalent.com.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Human Resources at +1 877 797 3379 or at email@example.com