About the Job
Are you ready to seize the moment, shape the future and rise above? Join Cielo as an Interviewing Specialist! We offer our people a distinct, challenging and rewarding culture defined by our employees and our shared attitudes.
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – Talent Rising. At Cielo, we are bold. We are multi-dimensional. We have the courage to be different, and we strive to change the way the world views talent. We seek individuals with the same drive; those passionate about helping Cielo and our clients continue to rise above.
Interviewing Specialists are responsible for completing initial candidate screening, interviews via phone, and referring qualified applicants to fill job requisitions. Individuals with exceptional customer service, strong communication skills and experience or interest in recruiting are a great match.
The Interviewing Specialist:
- Completes phone interviews and documents candidate responses, effectively screening in or out of the process based on position requirements.
- Evaluates and scores candidates against position requirements.
- Assists with administrative tasks and updates candidate statuses in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or other recruitment technologies.
- Effectively communicates with candidates solely via the phone.
- Exhibits a high level of professionalism when working with colleagues and candidates.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
An ideal Interviewing Specialist has:
- Exceptional communication, organization, time management and customer service skills.
- A Customer centric attitude with the ability to build excellent relationships with candidates and colleagues.
- Strong typing skills while documenting candidate responses. Interviewing Specialists are able to effectively listen and type simultaneously.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook.
- Based in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
- A minimum of one year of experience in a business or office environment utilizing the required customer service and administrative skills. Interest in human resources and/or talent acquisition as a career path required.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly desired. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Cielo is the world’s leading provider of global talent acquisition and management solutions. Cielo leverages its global scale, customized, innovative solutions and entrepreneurial agility to help clients achieve sustained people advantage and outstanding business outcomes. Through world-class, technology-enabled solutions, Cielo serves clients primarily in the financial and business services, consumer brands, technology and media, engineering, life sciences and healthcare industries. Cielo knows talent is rising – and with it, an organization's opportunity to rise above. For more information, visit cielotalent.com.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Human Resources at +1 877 797 3379 or at firstname.lastname@example.org