Guest Services Associate - Part Time
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours20
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a part time Guest Services Associate position in Philadelphia, PA. The shift for this position will be 3:00PM-7:00PM, working Monday – Friday. The starting pay for this position will be around $11.37 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 20 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Exclusive discounts entertainment, health & wellness, travel, and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
The right candidate will be an integral part of our talented team, supporting our continued growth.
A Guest Services Associate’s daily tasks will involve:
- Stocking the break area with refreshments and general supplies
- Making coffee first thing in the morning and throughout the day
- Monitoring the area throughout the day to keep it clean
- Clean out the coffee pots at the end of the day
- Fill and put out snack baskets for morning and afternoon snacks
- Collecting weekly headcount
- Figuring out and posting lunch schedule
- Communicating and posting lunch schedule
- Setting up lunch area for employees and guests
- Maintain a clean work and break area
- Tracking condiment levels and expiration dates
- Clean out fridge on Friday afternoons
Stock Room Inventory:
- Take inventory of supply closets
- Identifying when new supplies need to be ordered
- Straightening closets and keeping them orderly
- Receiving shipments of materials and stocking shelves
- Determine how much of each supply needs to be ordered
Assist with classroom preparation
- Training materials for classes (supplies, pens, pads, water bottles)
- Print Name Tents (Word/PPT skills)
- Print and assemble Lanyards (Word/PPT skills)
- Print and update training room signs (Word/PPT skills)
- Provide weekly schedule of activities to Denise
- Room break down
- Clean up room
- Put away materials
- Ship student materials to students
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
- Minimum of 6 months customer service related experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- Keyboarding and windows environment PC skills required (Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Lifting up to 55 lbs with or without accommodations
- Willingness and availability to work additional hours if assigned
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS