Customer Service Associate - Copy/Mail/Hospitality Services
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours40
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill an Customer Service Associate position in Salt Lake City, UT. The shift for this position will be 9:00AM – 6:00PM, working Monday – Friday.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including –Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
The right candidate will be an integral part of our talented team, supporting our continued growth.
A Customer Service Associate’s daily tasks will involve:
- Provide quality reproduction of all materials submitted by customer, including binding, hole punching, and stapling and non-technical maintenance of copiers.
- Provide quality reproduction of CD/DVD as requested by customer and/or part of an imaging request.
- Complete job tickets with minimal instructions.
- Schedule individual jobs and determine which equipment should be used based on size and complexity.
- Troubleshoot jams and perform normal Key Operator preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Sort, deliver and pick-up mail and packages according to established timeframes and service standards
- Receive and log all incoming items, letters and packages, including certified, registered, return receipt, Federal Express, and DHL
- Process outgoing Federal Express & UPS packages per customer request.
- Ensure that all mail and packages are properly labeled for mailing, with correct postage, etc., utilizing automatic postage meter machines
- Prepare materials for mailing, including addressing, stuffing envelopes and making labels.
- Handle time-sensitive material like confidential, urgent packages
Hospitality duties including:
- Setup of conference rooms to include beverage service (cups, glasses, ice), Maintaining conference rooms in a well-stocked and orderly fashion.
- Assist with maintaining multiple employee kitchens. Kitchens must be kept clean and orderly at ALL times.
- Provide special project and administrative support on an ad hoc basis.
- Cross-train and provide coverage in all areas of service including, A/V, Hospitality, Admin and Light IT
- Light data entry & word processing
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation as required
- Assist with loading and unloading of deliveries as needed
- Assist with monthly measurement reports as required
- Maintain highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude at all times
- Maintain the flexibility to work in a team or individually
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in high volume, production environment
- Know, understand and adhere to business procedure guidelines at all times.
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
- Minimum of 6 months customer service related experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- Keyboarding and windows environment PC skills required (Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Lifting up to 55 lbs with or without accommodations
- Willingness and availability to work additional hours if assigned
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks
- Ability to meet employer's attendance policy
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS