Office Services Associate - Data Entry
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours40
Scheduled Shift1st Shift
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Office Services Associate - Data Entry position in Salt Lake City, UT. The schedule for this position will be Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The starting pay for this position will be around $13.00 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
This position will be working on-site at a large financial services management corporation. You will fill in for receptionists, perform data entry work and document scanning.
A Office Services Associate's daily tasks will involve:
- Identify objective data and enter (“key what you see”) at a high level of productivity and accuracy.
- Perform data entry task from a paper and/or document image
- Utilize system functions to perform data look-up and validation
- Maintain high degree of quality control and validation of the completed work
- Identify, classify, and sort documents electronically
- Update computer records on multiple local databases
- Locate, retrieve, maintain, organize and assist users
- Retrieve and/or archive documents
- Ensure operating and quality standards are met based on service objectives
- Maintain accuracy of required reports and logs
- Ensure the highest level of customer care
- Ensure adherence to business guidelines, safety, and security procedures
- Support financial results by minimizing site waste and rework
- Create excel spreadsheets, mail merge projects and word documents
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities and deadlines is critical
- Assist with general facility computer task and support
- Process system access requests for client
- Dependable, self-motivated and accountable
- Must be a team player with a solution minded attitude
- Take direction from supervisor or site manager
- Perform other tasks as assigned
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job. Other aspects of your background will include:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written with customers and company personnel required
- Must become fully familiar with a variety of on-site equipment and be capable and willing to perform first level troubleshooting
- Strong organizational and administrative skills preferred
- Proficient with PC and windows
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to walk, sit, stand or sit for long periods (possibly entire shift)
- Ability to adhere to employee attendance policy
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS