Guest Services Associate
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours35
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Guest Services Associate position in Boston, MA. The shift for this position will be 7:00AM- 3:00PM, working Monday – Friday. The starting pay for this position will be around $13.00 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive attitude who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
Guest Services Associate’s role are vital to the organization of a company’s communication. With a strong attention to detail, they will facilitate a variety of Guest Services tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment.
A Guest Services Associate’s daily tasks will involve:
- Conference Room Set-ups and support, events management and hospitality
- Lift heavy boxes, files or paper when needed
- Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment
- Consistently adhere to all business and safety procedure guidelines
- Take direction from supervisor or site manager
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation; attention to detail
- Enter information daily into spreadsheets
- Participate in cross-training (Filing, outgoing shipments, etc.)
- Provide backfill when needed
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Maintaining cleanliness in hoteling workstations and offices
- Stocking the break area with refreshments and general supplies
- Making coffee first thing in the morning and throughout the day
- Monitoring the area throughout the day to keep it clean
- Clean out the coffee pots at the end of the day
- Collecting weekly headcount
- Setting up lunch area for employees and guests
- Maintain a clean work and break area
- Tracking condiment levels and expiration dates
- Clean out fridge on Friday afternoons
Stock Room Inventory
- Take inventory of supply closets
- Identifying when new supplies need to be ordered
- Straightening closets and keeping them orderly
- Receiving shipments of materials and stocking shelves
- Determine how much of each supply needs to be ordered
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job. Other aspects of your background will include:
- Minimum of 6 months customer service related experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time, bending, and lifting as required
- Prior experience in Facilities preferred
- Keyboarding and Windows environment PC skills required (Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to stand, bend, and lift up to 55 lbs. with or without accommodations
- Willingness and availability to work additional hours if assigned
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks
- Ability to meet employer's attendance policy
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS