Legal Office Services Clerk
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours40
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Legal Office Services Clerk position in San Francisco, CA. The shift for this position will be first shift between 8am-6pm, working Monday – Friday. The starting pay for this position will be around $15.00 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including –Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of mailroom, duplicating and office services tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast-paced environment.
A Legal Office Services Clerk's daily tasks will involve:
- Perform any and all duties as assigned by management to include; mail services, reprographics services, fax services, reception, hospitality, and messenger services
- Provide imaging and conversion services as requested by customer including electronic endorsement, PDF to Native and Native to PDF or TIFF
- Provide quality reproduction of all materials submitted by customer, including binding, hole punching, and stapling and non-technical maintenance of copiers.
- Perform quality control checks on data packaging, images, files, and blowbacks.
- Project management of both onsite work and work sent to offsite locations.
- Provide quality reproduction of CD/DVD as requested by customer and/or part of an imaging request.
- Complete job tickets with minimal instructions.
- Schedule individual jobs and determine which equipment should be used based on size and complexity.
- Troubleshoot jams and perform normal Key Operator preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Monitor usage of materials and supplies and order as necessary to maintain effective levels.
- Maintain records and logs of equipment usage and recommended technical direction.
- Conference room set-up, stocking office items, assisting guests
- Answer and direct calls appropriately
- Maintain highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude at all times
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in high volume, production environment
- Know, understand and adhere to business procedure guidelines at all times
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job. Other aspects of your background will include:
- Experience with various hardware platforms including PC’s, servers, scanners, printers, and MFD’s.
- Demonstrated customer service skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- 1 year of related experience.
- Detail oriented, highly organized and quality conscious.
- Lift up to 55 pounds with or without accommodations.
- Availability to work additional hours.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Prior experience with law firms or legal process, particularly production and office services.
- Knowledge of reprographics, imaging services and workflow processes.
- Experience running mail posting equipment a plus
- 1 year of supervisor experience
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS