Sr Mgr, Global eCommerce PMO
About the Job
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
We are seeking a Sr. Manager to lead a team of talented Project Managers and a portfolio of projects to help us implement our digital platform strategy to 30+ countries. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key player for a World leader with a focus on improving customer experience, enabling business growth and delivering operational excellence.
The Sr. IT Manager, Global Digital & eCommerce Program Management is responsible for establishing and executing all aspects of the program management function for large scale, complex digital and global eCommerce programs and/or portfolio of medium-large sized projects that are delivered across the Ingram global landscape. The Sr. Manager will effectively lead a team of Project Managers to deliver solutions that involve a combination of the following attributes: large scale program investments, multiple project teams, multiple technology disciplines, global or multiple region geographic delivery, geographically disbursed delivery teams, and/or the highest level technical complexity. The program management function includes, but is not limited to: Program Leadership, Planning & Administration, Execution Integration, and Financial Management. This position must have a mastery of both program and project management methods, and proven prior experience working on a variety of digital programs/projects to succeed within the high paced environment of Ingram Micro’s Digital and Global eCommerce organization. It is expected that the end result of this position will be the delivery of an efficient and effective solution or series of solutions resulting in a competitive advantage for the company. A program is defined as a solution delivery team that is made up of multiple project teams all focused on delivering a single solution whose scope is large.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering is required. An advanced degree is preferred.
- 12+ years of demonstrated experience of combined program and project management delivery.
- 5+ years managing a team of Project managers in a program management role delivering eCommerce solutions.
- Strong people leadership capabilities. Ability to develop and grow a project team that is skilled and motivated to deliver against commitments.
- Relationship management experience within an enterprise globally, among executives, customers and staff; as well as externally with vendors and business partners as required.
- Experience leading large cross-function teams and driving consensus among colleagues; ability to lead, motivate, influence, and drive to results in a highly-matrixed environment is essential.
- Ability to motivate colleagues to peak performance and establish credibility with key decision makers.
- Significant experience in evaluating a broad range of internal and external factors when solving problems and making decisions; identifies critical, high pay-off strategies and prioritizes team efforts accordingly; adjusts actions and decisions for focus on critical strategic issues (e.g., customers, quality, competition, etc.).
- Complex problem resolution under stress and ability to merge diverse technology agendas into a cohesive, integrated digital and eCommerce solution by influencing key technology resources.
- Ability to conduct and interpret qualitative and quantitative analysis and problem solving skills and show independent judgment and creative problem solving techniques in a highly complex environment.
- Establishing relevant and comprehensive project performance related metrics that highlight, not only the overall health of the project, but provides before and after business operations performance as a result of the project's solution delivery.
- Superior communication skills both written and oral.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification preferred.
- ITIL Global Process Experience preferred.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.