About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours20
Scheduled Shift1st Shift
Novitex Enterprise Solutions looking to fill a part time Receptionist position in Lake Oswego, OR. This position will work onsite Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., 20 hours per week. Candidates should be flexible to work additional hours if needed. Compensation will start around $14.00 per hour, and candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 20 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Exclusive discounts entertainment, health & wellness, travel, and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment.
A Receptionist’s daily tasks will involve:
- Greeting visitors, answering phones, and directing calls appropriately; help resolve employee and customer concerns/issues
- Coordinate conference room reservations and room preparation; maintain conference room standards as designated
- Be well spoken, clear and patient with all interactions; remain calm and professional in stressful situations
- Follow documented procedures and other duties as mutually agreed; ensure adherence to business guidelines, safety & security procedures
- Enforce and handle security compliance standards regarding visitor’s badges
- Lift large bundles of mail and make mail deliveries; handle time-sensitive and confidential material; shipping and receiving duties
- Perform duties and special requests as assigned by management and client
- Participate in cross-training and be flexible to perform varying roles whenever necessary; balance workload; provide guidance and direction to team
- Ensure the highest levels of customer care; support financial results by minimizing site waste and rework
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Minimum of 1 year customer service/reception related experience
- Computer proficiency in email environments, MS Office, Outlook
- Strong organizational and administrative skills; dependability
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written with customers and client personnel
- Experience coordinating and designating work to employees
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, team environment
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment
- Creative thinker
- Outstanding work ethic; target-driven
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time
- Ability to meet attendance policy
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS