About the Job
Are you ready to seize the moment, shape the future and rise above? Join Cielo as an Operations Manager! We offer our people a distinct, challenging and rewarding culture defined by our employees and our shared attitudes.
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – Talent Rising. At Cielo, we are bold. We are multi-dimensional. We have the courage to be different, and we strive to change the way the world views talent. We seek individuals with the same drive; those passionate about helping Cielo and our clients continue to rise above.
The Recruitment Operations Manager is responsible for day-to-day management of portfolio metrics, supplying data analysis, and working with key internal stakeholders to ensure delivery excellence to clients. As a member of the Healthcare team, you will focus on helping Cielo’s teams and leaders deliver business-changing insights through data. Per a hands-on approach in aiding Portfolio Leaders to build and maintain progressive and cutting-edge talent acquisition solutions across client teams. Other roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the below.
- Support client teams in operations excellence – needs and procedures
- Implement operations efficiencies and monitor
- Assist in the development and delivery of training as support for client teams to increase operations efficiency, compliance, service and overall client satisfaction
- Assist with change management when new process and procedures are rolled out
- Monitor and analyze portfolio outcomes with leaders
- Analyze and trouble shoot operations issues in regards to existing processes – co-create recommendation and action plans
- Drive best practice sharing and adoption of operations excellence
- Assist in managing process on ‘how’ we deliver services
- Hardwire new resources and ways of working consistently through org
- Drive continuous improvement work in teams
- Ability to tell compelling stories using data visualizations
- Communication of progress, risks, expectations, timelines, milestones and other key project metrics to Service Delivery leaders and team members
An exceptional Recruitment Operations Manager is analytical and results-oriented with a strong understanding of the client program or team needs within their service delivery portfolio. Additionally, the Recruitment Operations Manager has:
- Deep understanding of Cielo Recruitment process and resources
- Analytical and problem solving skills with lens to Return on Investment (ROI)
- Established trends/opportunities, determine variability and business impact and develop recommendations/alternatives by applying structured analysis of various types of data
- Experience with action planning and execution of action planning: measure effectiveness of models and process, tailor updates/amendments based on portfolio/client needs, ability to plan and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, formulate and execute individualized plans for client success concurrently
- Concentrated understanding of continuous process improvement methodology and has implemented process improvement initiatives in the past
- Change management experience: leading teams through change, understanding org readiness practice and experience with implementation
- Proven communication and influencing skill excellence: generate the right message for the right audience at the right time, establish and maintain trust, work in cooperation with other teams, gain support from internal stakeholders to adopt change prior to executing solutions, experienced with group facilitation skills, and influences team members at all levels to successfully deliver on initiatives.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills. Showcase both business and technical savvy and a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly learn multiple technologies and has a passion for technology.
- Initiative to be a self-starter and able to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project, and Visio.)
The ideal Recruitment Operations Manager will have:
- At least four or more years’ experience in talent solutions or project management support required. General knowledge of recruitment industry and RPO preferred. Healthcare experience is a strong plus!
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, human resources, communication or other related field is required.
- This position may require up to 50% travel to client sites. Proximity to Denver is required.
Cielo is the world’s leading provider of global talent acquisition and management solutions. Cielo leverages its global scale, customized, innovative solutions and entrepreneurial agility to help clients achieve sustained people advantage and outstanding business outcomes. Through world-class, technology-enabled solutions, Cielo serves clients primarily in the financial and business services, consumer brands, technology and media, engineering, life sciences and healthcare industries. Cielo knows talent is rising – and with it, an organization's opportunity to rise above. For more information, visit cielotalent.com.