About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours36
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Receptionist position in Milpitas, CA. The shift for this position will be between 7 AM - 7: 30 PM, Monday - Friday. The starting pay for this position will be around $15.00 per hour and will vary based on experience.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including –Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
It is the primary responsibility of the Lobby Ambassador to welcome and initiates the overall first impression of our internal and external client's arrival. This position proactively welcomes and engages with our guests and clients, enhancing their experience by fielding inquiries, promoting welcoming and efficient interactions. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and security policies, practices, and procedures.
- Creates positive, memorable, and efficient client I guest interactions within the lobby and front desk that uphold Cisco values.
- Proactively greets guests within the lobby environment, identifying needs and fulfilling appropriately.
- Monitors traffic flow and guest queues within lobby; directing guests as appropriate to minimize wait times.
- Manages procedures in accordance with property policies.
- Actively identifies, acknowledges, diagnoses, and resolves guest concerns following service recovery protocols and report.
- Enthusiastically promotes Novitex at Cisco Guideline and venues to enhance the customers experience.
- Identifies opportunities and promotes local amenities to support client services.
- Maintains comprehensive an accurate knowledge of groups, events, amenities, conference rooms, and general information.
- Appropriately utilizes computer programs, tools and other platforms to perform daily operations and general
- knowledge to service our client. ,,
- Exceeds standards for personal appearance and grooming at all times.
- Facilitates lobby safety, cleanliness, and security.
- Perform key front desk agent and administrative functions as directed.
- Engage and inspire all who visit by making a focused commitment to ensure our client and their guests receive Five Diamond Service; that uphold or exceed Cisco standards.
- Performs all other job related duties as assigned.
- Lobby Ambassadors receive guests during normal working hours and answer and direct phone calls
- Provide employees with temporary badges and ensure compliance with Safety & Security policies
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
- At least 1 year of experience in a guest facing role within front office operations, VIP services, concierge, or equivalent
- At least 6 months within a front desk agent role, with a consistent track record of strong overall performance.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to sit, stand/walk periodically throughout the day; and lift 20-30 pounds.
- Meticulous with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Refined and eloquent verbal and written communications skills.
- Exceptional listening skills- to accurately identify client and guest inquiries/concerns and address appropriately.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar setting.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS