Senior Product Manager, Oncology Patient Marketing
About the Job
This individual will work with all members of the patient team and will be responsible for critical strategic oversight and vision from a patient channel perspective.
• Individual will play an active role in evolving the vision and strategy for the patient channel critical OPDIVO and/or other Oncology brands/indications.
• Individual will lead many aspects of related consumer activities including message development/refinement, campaign evolution, strategic /tactical evolution of unbranded work, marketing plan development and business/channel analytics.
• Individual will serve as patient tumor/brand lead across a wide array of matrix partners/teams that would include tumor-specific leaders, medical, marketing research, sales, decision analytics and other functions.
• Individual will work closely with Advocacy team and Public Relations team to develop appropriate programs/projects that support the strategy.
•Individual will be responsible for leading an agency team and in managing a successful relationship/partnership.
• Finally, it will be critical for this candidate to build a strong relationship and work collaboratively with medical, legal and promotional compliance team to develop and execute high impact marketing materials.
• BA degree or equivalent is required; MBA is preferred.
• 7+ years of relevant marketing brand management experience including some experience in launching new brands/indication in the pharmaceutical space.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience in managing external resources, including Advertising agencies.
• Experience in conducting primary and secondary market research with demonstrated ability to derive key market insights.
• Experience in leading multi-functional teams to accomplish specific objectives and goals.