About the Job
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
The Systems Analyst is responsible for system solutions for new and existing CRM Business Units within Ingram Micro. This will incorporate end to end solutions for clients. Business Units are moderate to large in size and are typically located in one IM region.
The functional scope will include the following:
- Dynamics 365/Dynamics CRM 2016
- Developing Design Specs from Business Requirements
- Reporting using Fetch XML and Dynamics CRM Reporting Wizard
- Creating Dashboard
This role will be responsible for managing client expectations, scope and timeline management.
The Systems Analyst is accountable for definition of best practice as it pertains to our uses of the technologies described above. He/She will also be responsible for documentation and interpretation of our business requirements.
This role requires a passion for quality and an ability to identify mutually beneficial solutions
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Functional and Business
- Design of Dynamics 365 solution for new projects and modifications of existing businesses.
- Proactively facilitate Fit-Gap Workshops and provide industry best practice reference points to Business stakeholders
- Provide business leadership, education and direction in the best practice use of CRM
- Coordinate across functional teams to identify dependencies, cross team issues and potential risks as well as formulate end-to-end solution opportunities and reference models
- Map complex existing systems and evaluate functionality and user experience.
- Provide functional directional support to all NTZ (near time zone) teams and reinforce the need and value for the use of a standard solution based design
- Coordinate with supporting program/project work-streams such as Change Enablement, Technology, Conversion/Deployment, etc. to ensure they have the required view and access to functional/solution information to successfully execute their work products.
- Organization and Management
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure SLAs are adhered to in all aspects of project delivery.
- Conduct and manage Organizational Development of direct reports by providing proactive career guidance, development plans and assistance in achieving the overall business objectives.
- Provide periodic status updates to project management regarding the process area maturity.
- Escalate issues or risks and eliminate barriers within the parameters of the management authority.
- Share financial accountability for performance against a budget, and manage the allocated IS Financial budget.
- Project Delivery and Support
- Work with regions and countries to ensure regular communication channel is established for updates and resolutions.
- Ownership of all Global deliverables – on time, budget and scope.
- Established a well-defined cadence to ensure timely delivery of all critical path items
- Provide estimates to new projects keeping in mind cross track requirements.
- Proactively plan with the team on quality assurance of all deliverables – from requirement à design à Testing à Deployment to post go live support.
- Ensure good project governance and use of standard tools
- Change Enablement
- Provide proactive leadership for directing a Change Enablement (CE) process to support business process changes implemented.
- Work with the team and with cross track team to capture all high risk processes which requires change impact assessment.
- Assist and provide tactical guidance to CE team for business readiness for all impacted processes.
- Build a culture of excellence and embracing change
- Self-representation of a Change Agent to all users and extended stakeholders. Dynamics CRM Certifications are a plus
- A minimum of 4 years IS experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in:
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience) in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline.
- III. JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in System Design
- Experience in Dynamics CRM
- Complex cross-company electronic integration
- Previous Dynamics Consulting experience a plus
- Related management experience:
- Knowledge of related Ingram Micro’s business practices and direction is essential
- Anticipates company and customer needs in response to a changing global business model
- Partner effectively with customers and business to manifest vision.
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors, internal and external customers and other cross functional program tracks
- Direct engagement with business resources to gauge current and future strategic needs, analyze impact.Related skills:
- Demonstrated high competency in the execution of multiple projects
- Detailed understanding of systems implementation methodologies and their practical application
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in Relationship management
- Demonstrated competency in managing third party providers, especially with Dynamics CRM ISV certified solutions..
- Managing resources to meet goals across multiple projects.
- Leading multidiscipline, high-performance work teams/groups.
- Demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and Complex business problems.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with a proven track record for each.
- Manage the operational budget, report metrics for the group.
- Manage a cross functional team to oversee and review process design, change assessment and business readiness.
- Liaison with project management office and appropriate Project Management offices to help manage the day-to-day interdependencies of multiple project teams.
- Create a supportive team-oriented work climate that enables business team members to develop professionally and that values diversity, promotes teamwork and collaboration and emphasizes quality, customer satisfaction, creativity and cost effectiveness.
- Bilingual English / Spanish. A. MENTAL DEMANDS:
- IV. MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Problem solving where development of new solutions, methods and systems will result in a major impact on department's overall success.
- Implement own recommendations and see projects through to completion.
- Analyze current methods and procedures, recommend and implement improvements.
- Mathematical ability sufficient to add, subtract, multiple, divide, and figure averages.
- Ability to communicate effectively by telephone and in group meetings and discussions. Ability to give and receive information accurately.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures accurately; to organize facts and figures; apply basic
- Participate in meetings to give and receive information several times a month.
- Conduct meetings or presentations to explain, negotiate or persuade.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Occasional sitting, focusing on and operating a personal computer several times a day.
- Daily sitting, focusing on and operating a personal computer or terminal keyboard to enter data for over 60 minutes at a time.
- Ability to read printed words and numbers in printed form and on computer/terminal monitor.
- Communicate by telephone for up to 30 minutes at a time on a daily basis.
- Stand several times a day for up to five minutes to operate photocopier, FAX machine. Hearing sufficient to clearly hear voices in person and on the in person and on the telephone.
- Hearing sufficient to clearly hear voices alarms, bells and horns.
- Performing work through repetitive eye/hand coordination.
- Daily lifting up to 25 lbs. up to 5 minutes at a time. Daily carrying up to 25 lbs. up to 5 minutes at a time.
- Daily standing for up to 15 minutes at a time operating office equipment such as FAX, printer or photocopier.
- See and distinguish objects or symbols at 20 feet or more and 20 inches or less. Depth perception, peripheral vision, and bringing objects into focus.
- Write using pen/pencil or personal computer keyboard for up to 30 minutes at a time on a daily basis.
- Constant standing, walking, stooping. Constant reaching, handling products.
- Ability to travel by air.
- EQUIPMENT USED AND NECESSARY:
Mobile device such a Blackberry
Advanced computer equipment
May be required to work in an office environment, with or without air conditioning and fluorescent lighting. May also be required to spend time in a distribution center, without air conditioning. Some geographies may have remote office conditions of lower standards than the home country.
THIS IS NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.