About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours40
Scheduled Shift1st Shift
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Concierge position in San Jose, CA. The shift for this position will be 8am-5pm, working Monday – Friday. The position is located in Southwest Austin, and the starting pay for this position will be around $16.00 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of mailroom tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment
A Concierge's daily tasks will involve:
Engage lobby visitors and assist with:
- Proactively engaging visitors and assessing needs
- Answering questions and problem solving
- Registering visitors and vehicles
- Conference room location and scheduling, shuttle dispatch and transportation inquiries
- Providing local area entertainment or other information about the campus such as directions; maintain a current listing of conventions and special events on campus or in the area, etc.
- Keeping accurate records for special distributions or lobby data collection
- Processing mail, packages or scanning needs
- Alerting Facilities company to building issues
- Assisting admins, program managers or others with projects for the building’s business groups
- Organizational skills—strong organization skills are a must with the ability to be flexible; detail oriented; ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment; independently solve problems
- Team Player—proven experience in working well with others and in having the ability to establish and maintain an excellent relationship with peers and the leadership team; this is demonstrated through flexibility, collaboration and team problem solving; sensitivity to diversity of team members and lobby guests is critical
- Technology—must possess strong technology skills and have passion for and usage of Microsoft products and technology
- Continuous Learning and Development—possesses the ability and desire to gain knowledge, learns new skills quickly and capability to learn how to use new technologies (software and hardware)
The successful Lobby Receptionist helps create a lobby experience that reflects the client’s brand through possession and demonstration of the following attributes:
- Approachable (engaging, interactive, anticipatory, friendly, helpful
- Real (Polished and professional, but not formal; appropriately personal; sincere)
- Empathetic (views lobby visitors as customers, customer-centric mindset; puts others at ease, grace under fire)
- Passionate about people, the client and the power of technology
- Determined (sees every interaction as an opportunity to surprise and delight, strives to make a positive impact on every lobby visitor experience, possesses strong ownership for the buildings and lobbies in which he or she works)
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
The following is required:
- Minimum of 6 months customer service related experience
- Keyboarding and windows environment PC skills required (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- Experience running mail posting equipment a plus
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Willingness and availability to work additional hours if assigned
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS