Data Entry Associate
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours35
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Data Entry Associate position in Lewiston, ME. The schedule for this position will be Monday- Friday - 1st shift.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
A Data Entry & Mail Clerk’s daily tasks will involve:
- Maintains accurate documentation of invoices for processing and storage; ensuring compliance within set business guidelines
- Implement scanning or other automated data entry procedures, using imaging devices and document imaging software.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to detect and correct document quality issues.
- Ability to work at a sustained pace to meet production service level agreements while producing quality work.
- Perform data entry tasks from hardcopy and/or electronic document image
- Ensure proper shipping by completing quality assurance on all material
- Meter and deliver outgoing USPS material to drop-off locations as needed
- Maintain postage meter machine and replenish postage as required
- Monitor email and respond to inquiries as soon as possible and within 2 business hours
- Research inbound and outbound mail, as needed, escalating unresolved issues
- Process returned mail by way of scanning, logging and upload to spreadsheet or SharePoint site
- Identify objective data and enter (“key what you see”) at a high level of productivity and accuracy.
- Utilize system functions to perform data look-up and validation
- Maintain high degree of quality control and validation of the completed work
- Identify, classify, and sort documents electronically
- Update computer records on multiple local databases
- Locate, retrieve, maintain, organize and assist users
- Ensure operating and quality standards are met based on service objectives
- Support financial results by minimizing site waste and rework
- Create excel spreadsheets, mail merge projects and word documents
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities and deadlines is critical
- Assist with general facility computer task and support
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- Minimum of 1 year clerical related experience
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written with customers and company personnel required
- Must become fully familiar with a variety of on-site equipment and be capable and willing to perform first level troubleshooting
- Strong organizational and administrative skills preferred
- Proficient with PC, MS Office and windows
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience running mail posting equipment a plus
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Willingness and availability to work additional hours if assigned
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS