Driver- Mail Services
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours40
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Driver-Mail Services position in Lake Forest, IL. The shift for this position will be 7:30 AM-4:30 PM, working Monday – Friday. The position is located in Lake Forest, and the starting pay for this position will be around $14.00 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Competitive Tuition Reimbursement program
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment.
A Driver’s daily tasks will involve:
- Receive packages and enter into internal tracking system
- Deliver packages to internal customers
- Load and unload trucks using provided equipment and training.
- Drive truck to onsite buildings
- Ensure operating and quality standards are met based on service objectives.
- Maintain accuracy of required reports for volume tracking, maintain daily logs of measurements and other accountable items.
- Ensure the highest levels of customer care.
- Ensure adherence to business guidelines, safety & security procedures.
- Responsible for all aspects of equipment, make appropriate equipment recommendations.
- Support financial results by minimizing site waste and rework.
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
The following is required:
- Minimum of one-year customer service related experience required.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written with customers and company personnel.
- Keyboarding and windows environment PC skills required (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Basic mathematical knowledge.
- Ability to meet employer’s attendance policy.
- Ability to adhere to and administer companies policies and procedures.
- Significant walking may be required
- Must be willing and able to work overtime if necessary
- Must hold a CDL license
- Must be 21 years old
- A valid driver’s license with an ability to pass MVR
- Must be able to pass a DOT Medical Certification Physical
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- You will be required to submit to pre-employment checks as a condition of employment, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. You will have to sign necessary consents to submit to the pre-employment checks.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS