Candidate Sourcing Specialist
Bristol-Myers Squibb Tampa, FL
About the Job
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a diversified specialty biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
The Bristol-Myers Squibb North America Capability Center is a state-of-the-art facility in Tampa, Florida, providing strategic capabilities for delivering end-to-end process excellence and innovation. The center provides high knowledge-based capabilities and services across multiple disciplines and is part of our ongoing efforts in continuous process improvement. At the North America Capability Center we continue to explore ways to simplify processes and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our operations.
The Candidate Sourcing Specialist is part of a global team responsible for the full life- cycle of talent acquisition activities including\: sourcing, screening, talent pipeline development, the selection process (interviewing, presenting a qualified short list of candidates, extending offers) and on-boarding successful candidates to Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS).
The Candidate Sourcing Specialist is responsible for sourcing a diverse slate of qualified candidates to open positions and executing candidate engagement activities that result in dynamic candidate and hiring manager experiences.
- Execute sourcing, screening and engagement strategies to identify qualified candidates through various sourcing channels.
- Provide a diverse slate of qualified candidates for open positions by making the initial contact with potential candidates and completing pre-screening activities.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify qualified, diverse and talented candidates.
- Stay abreast of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Maintain external focus on current market knowledge and competitor trends.
- Build and maintain strong candidate relationships that result in superior candidate experiences.
- Utilize BMS’s Employer Brand to effectively build relationships with external candidates and to ‘market’ opportunities within BMS.
- Execute the full life-cycle recruiting process including sourcing, interviewing, presenting candidates, and negotiating offers.
- Partner with Liaison Managers to understand the requirements for each specific position.
- Partner with Total Rewards team to understand compensation structure and develop offers in line with that structure.
- Responsible for data integrity within the Applicant Tracking System and other sourcing systems.
- 3 years recruiting experience, with experience in a Pharmaceutical/Biotech environment strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of candidate attraction and relationship building.
- Demonstrated ability to execute full life-cycle recruiting activities including, but not limited to, sourcing, screening, presenting candidates, and negotiating offers.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner and collaborate with peers to deliver the most qualified talent for the company.
- Demonstrated ability to develop meaningful and long-term internal and external relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously progress a variety of active requisitions to meet established performance goals.
- Strong understanding of technology and experience using talent acquisition systems, including Applicant Tracking, Candidate Relationship Management, social media, and other predictive tools.
Ideal Candidate Would Also Have\:
- Recruiting-related experience in a Pharmaceutical/Biotech environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required + 3 years relevant experience.
- Quantifiable consulting skillset, impact and influence abilities, and strong stakeholder management skills.
- US military experience will be considered towards industry experience requirements.