Sr. Institutional Territory Business Manager - Cardiovascular (Eliquis) - Gainesville, FL
About the Job
This position is for Eliquis, Institutional Sales Representative located in
Gainesville, FL. Achieves sales objectives in assigned institutions/hospitals by
developing and executing an effective sales plan and generating prescription
demand for assigned products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES\:
- Develops and executes local business plan to increase market share by
outlining strategic drivers, tactics, and applying resources to appropriately
promote assigned product(s) to health care providers, hospital administrators,
key influencers and ancillary hospital staff along the patient continuum within
a geographically defined area.
- Develops and executes innovative strategies to reach difficult to access
health care providers and accounts in a compliant manner.
- Develops and leverages strong professional relationships with customers
in clinical practice, pharmacy department, pharmacy and therapeutics committee
(P&T) and other key influencers to encourage formulary access and product
availability throughout the Integrated Delivery Network (IDN), health-system or
- Works collectively with matrix and alliance team members to arrange
approved promotional programs, displays and hospital initiatives that will
effectively and compliantly promote assigned products.
- Establishes and maintains excellent communications and sound working relationships
with matrix and alliance team to facilitate the sale of assigned products and
enhance customer relations at the territory level.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of disease state, BMS products and
relevant competitor products, including\: product characteristics, mechanism of
action, indications, efficacy, safety, access/affordability & reimbursement
services and payer/formulary
- Ensures adherence to and compliance with all relevant laws, regulations,
company policies and procedures. Other related duties as assigned to meet
departmental and Company objectives.
to drive a company-provided car is an essential qualification of this position.
Candidates must be able to drive a BMS-provided vehicle between locations (often
a great distances apart), and arrive at each location ready and able to
enthusiastically and efficiently demonstrate an applied knowledge of pertinent
health care industry trends. Candidates must possess a high level of ethics,
integrity and responsible and safe driving history.
- Experience as full time Institutional Cardiovascular sales representative
or prior account management experience working with health systems, hospitals
and medical groups is strongly preferred.
- 5 years of healthcare sales experience or transferable skills are
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed sales objectives.
- Experience at identifying, engaging and establishing rapport and
credibility with key decision makers such as health care professionals, hospital
administrators and others involved in the patient continuum of care.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and understand industry trends to
build business plans and grow the business in assigned territory.
- Strong clinical selling and business acumen skills
- Experience cultivating collaborative relationships with matrix and
alliance teams in order to accomplish shared objectives.
- Demonstrates ethics and integrity at all times
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Must reside within a 50 mile radius of the territory epicenter or within
50 miles of an assigned hospital in the geography.
As this position requires operation of a Company-provided vehicle, offers
of employment are contingent upon the candidate meeting the requirements of
“Qualified Driver,” as determined by the Company in its sole discretion,
including but not limited to the following\: 1) at least 21 years of age; 2) a
driver’s license in good standing issued by your state of residence; and, 3) a
driving risk level deemed acceptable by the Company.
Management retains the right to change the job specifications (may include
grade level and salary range) and provisions of this job as appropriate. In
addition, we reserve the right to place candidates in positions at levels
commensurate with their depth of knowledge around the following competencies\:
Product and Disease State Knowledge, Market and Industry Knowledge, Sales
Resource Utilization, Selling Skills, and Business Planning.