Office Services Associate - All Services
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours35
Scheduled Shift1st Shift
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill an Office Services Associate position in San Jose, CA. This position will sit onsite Monday – Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., 35 hours per week. Compensation will start around $15.50 per hour and vary with experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive attitude who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including –Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
Office Service Associate roles are vital to the organization of a company’s communication. With a strong attention to detail, they will facilitate a variety of tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment.
An Office Services Associate’s daily tasks will involve:
- Perform various Mail Center activities (sorting, metering, folding, inserting, delivery, pickup, etc.)
- Receptionist / Administrative duties including answering multi-line phones, transferring calls, greeting visitors, and other duties as required
- Conference Room Set-ups and support, events management and hospitality
- Reprographics duties including copying, binding and scanning
- Processing of documents
- Use of MS Office Suite
- Lift heavy boxes, files or paper when needed
- Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment
- Consistently adhere to all business and safety procedure guidelines
- Take direction from supervisor or site manager
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation; attention to detail
- Enter information daily into spreadsheets
- Participate in cross-training (Filing, outgoing shipments, etc.)
- Provide backfill when needed
- Perform other tasks as assigned
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job. Other aspects of your background will include:
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Outlook and Excel
- Previous experience in Mail Services/Document Preparation; Document Scanning and/or Document Indexing; Copy and Print/Reprographics
- Ability to effectively work individually or a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to adapt to changing fast-growing production environment
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written with customers and company personnel
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to meet employer's attendance policy
- May be required to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds maximum allowed by current State Law with or without accommodations or the
- Must be able to sit, stand, and/or walk for long periods of time with or without accommodations
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS