HQ Medical Oncology Lead, Emerging Tumors
About the Job
In HQ Medical, you will have the ability to impact the lives of patients by developing and ensuring the safe and appropriate use of our medicines. HQ Medical plays a unique role in unlocking the full potential of our scientific and medical innovation by bridging clinical development with clinical practice.
This position includes leadership of a team and matrix with the following responsibilities\:
• Lead the Medical Plan development and execution for the brand for Emerging tumors
• Participate as a core member in the Development Team to provide input into development strategy including the non-registrational data generation plan
• Partner with the WWBT to integrate a medical perspective into the commercialization process.
• Drive ISR review through the RERR teams.
• Connect to the external environment to identify and translate medical insights. Role model and lead knowledge transfer to and from HQ to the regions/markets.
• Partner in the development of health outcomes and access strategy.
• Partner with the Publications/Content team to develop and review key content for congresses, manuscripts and FAQs
• Provide data dissemination via data rollout plans and training
• Build, forecast and track/adjust the Medical budget and resources.
• Provide medical review of brand content to align with overall strategy.
• Provide Medical input/perspective at key forums.
• Advanced scientific degree (MD, PhD, PharmD). 5-10 years of clinical or industry experience in Oncology.
• Relevant industry experience in Medical Affairs or Clinical Development. Experience in a customer-facing role with thought leaders and key customers preferred.
• Experience leading a cross functional team including market-based medical colleagues and clinical, marketing, access and health outcomes.
• Broad experience in oncology with specific expertise in Breast, Gynecological tumors, Sarcomas
• Highly organized and motivated individual possessing excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.