Vice President – Talent Management - Americas Region
About the Job
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – Talent Rising. At Cielo, we are bold. We are multi-dimensional. We have the courage to be different, and we strive to change the way the world views talent. We seek individuals with the same drive; those passionate about helping Cielo and our clients continue to rise above.
As Cielo’s Vice President – Talent Management for the Americas Region, you will lead, provide expert support and drive the Cielo ‘People Agenda’. You will enable and continuously improve our people practices, processes and policies to support our leaders to achieve our vision and goals. You will take ownership of all HR deliverables and drive results by increasing organizational effectiveness.
Partnering with your business stakeholders, you will be responsible for harboring a results driven culture. One that leverages performance management, mobility, succession planning, to reward and develop our employees and leaders. Organizational development is critical. Key strategies will include retention and engagement, inclusion, and the development of individuals that sit within catalyst roles – our people managers. You will be a skilled influencer and consistently tie HR initiatives to business strategy and outcomes.
- Develop People strategies to support the achievement of Cielo’s business objectives
- Establish and implement People & Culture programs, policies and procedures, that effectively communicate and support our vision and strategic pillars
- Partner with the Regional Executive Teams to more clearly articulate – and then live to - our culture and fulfill on our employee promise of Own Your Success
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executives/senior management of the region, business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues
- Partner with leadership with a focus on long-term talent management - refine and support our “Empowered Employees” initiatives, and take them to the next level
- Working with regional executive management, establish a sound plan of succession
- Partner with TA to develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans
- Partner with Global HR operations to develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefit plans that are competitive and cost effective for the firm
- Provide overall leadership/guidance to HR function by overseeing, career development, succession planning, retention, training/leadership development, compensation and benefits
Additional responsibilities of the role will include but are not limited to.
- Partner with global peers on our People & Culture team to develop and implement appropriate plans and solutions
- Provide leadership coaching and development to the regional team (currently 5 direct).
- Create and analyze metrics including data on retention and employee engagement to recommend process enhancements
- Drive regional engagement strategies
- Partner with leadership and employees on employee relations matters.
- Coach and mentor direct reports and broader global team members
Cielo’s Vice President - People & Culture, Americas will need the:
- Requires progressive HR Leadership experience, ideally with international responsibility
- Ability to act strategically and execute tactically; implement sophisticated HR programs and initiatives
- Be able to work with many organizational leaders to build consensus around HR strategy and tactics; Ability to work well in a matrixed environment
- Have a demonstrated background in talent management and leadership development
- Have a proven ability to attract and retain outstanding talent and assemble and motivate high performance teams
- Superior interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Proven organizational skills
- Will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture.
- Strong technical acumen with experience in the Microsoft Office Suite, applicant tracking and HRIS systems.
Cielo is the world’s leading provider of global talent acquisition and management solutions. Cielo leverages its global scale, customized, innovative solutions and entrepreneurial agility to help clients achieve sustained people advantage and outstanding business outcomes. Through world-class, technology-enabled solutions, Cielo serves clients primarily in the financial and business services, consumer brands, technology and media, engineering, life sciences and healthcare industries. Cielo knows talent is rising – and with it, an organization's opportunity to rise above. For more information, visit cielotalent.com.