Logistics Assoc I
Ingram Micro Plainfield, IN
About the Job
Performs repetitive bench or line assembly operations to accurately and effectively mass-produce products and fill orders by performing the following duties.
Major Essential Functions
- Package product as specified by customer and for customer orders according to established procedures.
- Sort and maintain inventory of all product according to established procedures
- Makes product packaging modifications as specified by customer's order
- Works at different work stations as production needs require
- Prepares products for shipping according to established procedures
- Participates in Ingram Micro's ongoing compliance with the ISO 9002 quality standard
- Identify and report problems in timely manner
- Maintains a professional, helpful attitude in dealings with co-workers, supervisors and their departmental personnel at all times.
- Demonstrates Ingram Micro’s values: Accomplishment, Integrity, Quality, Learning, Respect, and Community involvement.
Minor Essential Function
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral or schedule form.
- Responsible for additional tasks assigned to meet or exceed the expectations of customers and/or Ingram Micro management based on our fluid business demands.