Mail Services Technical Specialist
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours40
Scheduled Shift1st Shift
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Mail Services Technical Specialist position in Nashua, NH. The shift for this position will be 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM, working Monday – Friday. The starting pay for this position will be around $14.00 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive attitude who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
Customer Service Technical Specialist’s role are vital to the organization of a company’s communication. With a strong attention to detail, they will facilitate a variety of tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform duties and special requests as assigned by team leader and manager
- Review and process confidential and extremely time-sensitive applications
- Maintain high degree of quality control and validation of the completed work
- Ensure operating and quality standards are met based on service objectives
- Maintain accuracy of required reports and logs
- Ensure the highest level of customer care
- Ensure adherence to business guidelines, safety and security procedures
- Support financial results by minimizing site waste and rework
- The CSTS position may provide Team Lead back-up support in his/her absence. This may involve creation, maintenance, and facilitating all processes.
- Providing back-up coverage and/or support to any contracted site service or project as assigned (ex. Excess, shipment processing, etc.)
- Back-up to supervise day-to-day mail room operations, as necessary.
- Back-up to work order coordinator, as necessary.
- Provides support to management team in the absence of Team Lead.
- Plans, organizes and directs the activities of assigned team members.
- Provides coaching and training to team members on assigned shifts.
- Provides operational support through varied informational processing activities that supports a specific business need.
- May work with both internal and external contacts
- Basic financial reporting administration support
- Previous experience in Mail/Document Preparation; Document Scanning and/or Document Indexing
- Ability to effectively work individually or a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to adapt to changing fast-growing production environment
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written with customers and company personnel
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to meet employer's attendance policy
- Work experience in email and Microsoft Windows environments is required
- May be required to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds maximum allowed by current State Law with or without accommodations or the
- Must be able to sit, stand, and/or walk for long periods of time with or without accommodations
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required
Novitex provides on-the-job training and structured training classes. New employees learn excellent customer service practices and study how to run mail, copy or fax equipment.
With the right attitude and the will to perform job functions accurately and effectively, Novitex offers a tremendous opportunity for you -- the chance to succeed with a solid, stable company that provides world-class services to the top companies in the U.S. and abroad.
This is a short-term position with Novitex, for a maximum of two years. Novitex is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity in the workplace. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
A high school diploma or equivalent GED preferred, but not required.
Some college preferred.
Minimum of 2 year customer service related experience preferred.
Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
Minimum of 1 year experience using FedEx, DHL, UPS or Other shipping software.
Minimum of 1 year experience using a package tracking software application.
Minimum of 1 year experience in mailroom operations and shipping/receiving.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION REQUIRE:
Ability to handle up to a maximum of 40lbs. or the maximum allowed by current state law with or without accommodations.
Ability to walk, sits, stand or sit for long periods (possibly entire shift) with or without accommodations.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS