Client Services Director
About the Job
Are you ready to seize the moment, shape the future and rise above? Join Cielo as a Client Services Director! We offer our people a distinct, challenging and rewarding culture defined by our employees and our shared attitudes.
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – Talent Rising. At Cielo, we are bold. We are multi-dimensional. We have the courage to be different, and we strive to change the way the world views talent. We seek individuals with the same drive; those passionate about helping Cielo and our clients continue to rise above.
The Client Services Director will lead high-performing recruiting teams to help build and maintain progressive and cutting-edge talent acquisition solutions. The Client Services Director has accountability for the overall team and partnership success. They have the ability to successfully provide leadership to the team by earning employee trust, motivating and inspiring great performance while fostering a positive environment that encourages collaboration, development and empowers decision making. Additionally, the Client Services Director successfully serves their customer by earning their trust and building strong relationships to achieve partnership goals.
- Lead all recruiting operations capabilities, including sourcing, screening, and coordination functions.
- Define clear performance goals and objectives for the team.
- Lead hiring, performance management and career development for a recruiting team of smart, highly ambitious employees in a variety of recruiting and recruiting support roles.
- Develop recruiting metrics and analytics that provide insights and drive decision, including time to fill, aging, cost per hire, candidate and hiring leader satisfaction surveys, recruiter productivity, source of candidate and hire among others.
- Provide leadership, inspiration and coaching to the recruiting team.
- Establish regular communications with the recruitment team, such as 1-1 meetings, team meetings with established agendas or other regular touch points.
- Drive the team to develop comprehensive, strategic hiring strategies including passive candidate outreach, recruitment marketing plans and utilization of cutting-edge recruitment technologies.
- Manage innovative programs, events and campaigns to build candidate pipeline and drive recruiting strategy to meeting hiring goals.
- Collaborate with the Solution Design and Implementation team as well as Business Development Leaders to understand the early-partnership processes.
- Conduct stakeholder analysis.
- Showcase an extremely high level of understanding and becomes fully engrained in the client organization including relationships with key stakeholders, organizational structure to further demonstrate “We Become You."
- Employ a clear understanding of the Master Service Agreement and the formal and/or informal agreements.
- Lead monthly, quarterly and yearly reviews as needed.
- Cielo-specific metric reports and P&L management.
- Manage the budget and ensures systems are in place to track expenses.
- Drive standardization and consistency of processes and procedures.
- Ensure our service is measured, including surveys, meetings and that needs of the account are clearly communicated.
- Additional duties as assigned.
The Client Services Director will be based virtually in or near the Birmingham, AL area and will:
- Have a minimum of 7+ years leadership experience within talent acquisition with proven ability to oversee complex, large scope clients with multiple service offerings.
- Have 3-5 years of Healthcare industry knowledge.
- Showcase experience leading both virtual and on-site teams in a corporate talent acquisition function either in-house or in an RPO environment.
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, human resources, communication or other related field is required.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and nurture client relationships.
- Possess expert knowledge of labor markets, competitive practices and trends, ethical standards and employment laws.
- Drive to get results and has proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate quantitative measurement skills and exposure to continuous improvement methodologies.
- Demonstrate written and verbal communication skills with the ability to participate effectively in a team environment both virtually and multiple on-site locations including client sites and Cielo headquarters.
- Be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Have experience with recruitment technologies such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and social media tools.
- Showcase the ability to influence and drive best practice within an organization and with key stakeholders and leaders.
Cielo is the world’s leading provider of global talent acquisition and management solutions. Cielo leverages its global scale, customized, innovative solutions and entrepreneurial agility to help clients achieve sustained people advantage and outstanding business outcomes. Through world-class, technology-enabled solutions, Cielo serves clients primarily in the financial and business services, consumer brands, technology and media, engineering, life sciences and healthcare industries. Cielo knows talent is rising – and with it, an organization's opportunity to rise above. For more information, visit cielotalent.com.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Human Resources at +1 877 797 3379 or at email@example.com