IS Manager, Global CRM Development
About the Job
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
We are seeking a Microsoft Dynamics CRM expert to lead a talented team in building and implementing a state-of-the-art CRM solution for Ingram Micro in 40+ countries around the world. The position offers an exciting future for a leader who wants to work in an international environment, using your organizational and people skills as well technical expertise. This is the ideal opportunity for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM professional looking for the next big challenge.
The Development Manager for CRM is responsible for all aspects of Ingram Micro’s global deployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, including architecture, requirements gathering, development, implementation and support. When fully rolled out CRM will have 10,000+ users in more than 40 countries. Even though the role is in Information Systems the Development Lead for CRM will need to understand how to leverage CRM software to increase customer value through improvements while better serving customers across all channels. This is a CRM leadership role in which the person will lead a team managing not only a platform, but also people, and processes. This individual will need to work cross functionally and be able to act as a leader, analyst, technical architect and development manager as well as a change agent.
The Development Manager for CRM needs to ensure that new initiatives will adhere to defined architectural requirements and methodologies, while planning and guiding the evolution of Ingram Micro’s CRM ecosystem to support new requirements in a changing business environment. He/she will continuously innovate and evolve the usability and efficiency of the tools, make sure services provided align with business and technology trends and actively seek out new methodologies and new approaches.
The Development Manager for CRM is, in collaboration with the Sr. Manager of CRM, responsible for hiring, salary decisions, performance reviews, discipline, promoting and training of direct reports.
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related Science and Math discipline with an IS emphasis is preferred and/or a minimum of 5-10 years of experience in relevant fields to perform job function:
- 7+ years of experience developing and deploying CRM solutions for large scale projects.
- 3+ years of experience managing complex MS Dynamics CRM projects.
- 3+ years of experience of managing a team of at least 10 team members, in the area of systems development and implementation.
- Proven experience working in a complex international environment.
Related management experience:
- Anticipates company and customer needs in response to a changing requirements.
- Partner effectively with customers and business to manifest vision.
- Direct engagement with business resources to gauge current and future strategic needs and analyze the impact.
Related personal skills:
- Demonstrated high competency in the execution of multiple large projects.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in relationship management.
- Demonstrated competency in managing third party providers, especially in IS operations.
- Demonstrated competency in working with international/offshore resources.
- Managing resources to meet goals across multiple projects.
- Leading multidiscipline, high-performance work teams/groups.
- Demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with a proven track record for each.
- Liaison with project management office and appropriate Project Management offices to help manage the day-to-day interdependencies of multiple project teams.
- Create and lead a supportive team-oriented work climate that enables business team members to develop professionally and that values diversity, promotes teamwork and collaboration and emphasizes quality, customer satisfaction, creativity and cost effectiveness.
- Understanding of ITIL and its practical application to managing IS services.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.