Copy and Scan Team Lead
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours40
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Copy and Scan Team Lead position in Detroit, MI. The shift for this position will be 8:30am-5:30pm, working Monday – Friday. The starting pay for this position will be around $13.50 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including –Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, they will assist in running a work site under & alongside their manager by managing day to day functions and encouraging a strong team environment by empowering associates.
A Team Leads daily tasks will involve:
Daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Management of print/copy/imaging projects, mail/courier services, supply services and intermittent reception and hospitality back up.
- Process mail, deliver mail, scan in/out packages and deliver mail/packages.
- Coordinate work for Customer Service Associate/messenger back fill if required
- Run mail meter and inserter equipment
- Handle time-off requests and day-to-day processes of the team
- Help resolve employee and customer concerns/issues
- Administrative services/processing large volume reports using excel and assisting manager with quarterly business reviews
- Lift large bundles of mail and make mail deliveries
- Handle time-sensitive material
- Perform duties and special requests as assigned by management
- Balance workload; provide guidance and direction to team; serve as focal point for communication with customer and company personnel
- Ensure operating and quality standards are met based on service objectives
- Maintain accuracy of required reports, logs and measurements
- Ensure the highest levels of customer care
- Ensure adherence to business guidelines, safety & security procedures
- Responsible for all aspects of equipment; make appropriate equipment recommendations
- Provide constructive feedback and recognition to team
- Support financial results by minimizing site waste and rework
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
- Experience coordinating/deploying work to employees required
- Minimum of 1-year customer service related experience required
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to pass MVR
- Ability to resolve employee and customer concerns/issues
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written with customers and company personnel
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and administrative skills required
- Computer proficiency in email environments, MS Word/Excel
- Heavy Lifting
- Ability to adhere and administer companies policies and procedures
- Standing for long periods of time
- Significant walking
- Willingness to work overtime if needed
- Reprograhics/ Mail Services
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS