Customer Service Associate – Facilities
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours37.5
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Customer Service Associate position in Toronto, ON. The shift for this position will be 8:00 AM-4:30 PM, working Monday – Friday. The starting pay for this position will be around $14.50 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including –Medical, Dental
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of mailroom tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment
A Customer Service Associate’s daily tasks will involve:
- Manage new hire database and coordinate internal office moves
- Carry out setups and clean-up for daily meetings and week-long events
- Ensure deadlines are met in creating schedules and actionable plans
- Proficiently record and distribute meeting minutes bi-weekly
- Provide management clear summarized data using Excel, PowerPoint
- Carry out office temperature assessments
- Perform cost comparisons with different vendors to determine best value and low cost
- Submit work orders through tenant services system
- Ensure printer and supply stations are fully stocked
- Place weekly supply orders and coordinate supply delivery
- Ensure maintenance issues are resolved timely and efficiently
- Provide Reception coverage (lunch, breaks)
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying unexpected customer demands
- Collaborate with IT, Telephony and Security concerning various projects
- Consistently adhere to all business and safety procedure guidelines
- Take direction from site manager
- Maintain all logs, reporting documentation and update on-site work instructions
- Participate in cross-training, if/when applicable
- Lifting up to 55 lbs. with or without accommodations
- Perform other tasks as assigned
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
The following is required:
- Minimum of 12 months customer service related experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- Strong customer service skills
- A welcoming, friendly, professional demeanor
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written with customers and client personnel
- Strong organizational and administrative skills required
- Ability to meet attendance policy
- Ability to adhere and administer company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of computers and Microsoft software packages is necessary (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Team Player
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS