Entry Level Data Entry Associate - Full-time
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours35
Scheduled Shift1st Shift
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill an Entry Level Data Entry Associate position in Fairfield, OH. The schedule for this position will be Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. - there are 2 positions available.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of mailroom tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment
- Document Indexing: Identify objective data and enter ("key what you see") at a high level of productivity and accuracy;
- Perform data entry task from a paper and/or document image; Utilize system functions to perform data lookup and validation;
- Analyzing, indexing, of insurance, legal and financial documents; Identify, classify, and sort documents electronically;
- Update computer records on multiple local databases; Locate, retrieve, maintain, organize an assist users; Retrieve and/or archive documents
- Create work orders for various processes for Underwriter or Underwriter Assistant to follow up on
- Upload documents electronically to Insured’s Account files
- Perform duties and special requests as assigned by Team Leader and Manager
- Review and process confidential and extremely time-sensitive information.
- Maintain high degree of quality control and validation of the completed work
- Ensure operating and quality standards are met based on service objectives
- Maintain accuracy of required reports and logs
- Ensure the highest level of customer care
- Ensure adherence to business guidelines, safety and security procedures
- Support financial results by minimizing site waste and rework
- Perform other tasks as assigned
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
The following is required:
- Minimum of 6 months customer service related experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- Exercising strong time management
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and administrative, and computer skills to include proficiency in the following:
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Internet Explorer, Outlook, RightFax
- Ability to meet employer's attendance policy
- May be required to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds maximum allowed by current State Law with or without accommodations
- Must be able to sit, stand, and/or walk for long periods of time with or without accommodations
- Must be able to Type 40 + WPM
- Willingness to submit to a pre-employment drug test, employment history check and criminal background check
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS