Bristol-Myers Squibb Tampa, FL
About the Job
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a diversified specialty biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
The Bristol-Myers Squibb North America Capability Center is a state-of-the-art facility in Tampa, Florida, providing strategic capabilities for delivering end-to-end process excellence and innovation. The center provides high knowledge-based capabilities and services across multiple disciplines and is part of our ongoing efforts in continuous process improvement. At the North America Capability Center we continue to explore ways to simplify processes and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our operations.
Reviews and evaluates chargeback errors and decides best course of action to determine their root cause and resolve. Works with wholesalers to minimize future chargeback errors. Assigns, categorizes, resolves and reconciles unmatched wholesaler chargeback deductions as well as actively pursues resolution of outstanding deduction balance items.
- Processes, monitors, reports, audits and reviews chargeback data and information.
- Proactively analyzes chargeback data to uncover issues, identify trends, and to develop and propose potential solutions for approval by management.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and applies critical thinking and business acumen to ensure proper handling of each issue and/or document.
- Utilizes all available techniques and sources to work with the assigned wholesaler to minimize financial deductions and disputes.
- Monitors all wholesaler deductions and fully documents the entire collections process.
- Evaluates assigned accounts, tasks or functions and constantly works to improve processes and services to the business.
- Demonstrates strong computer software technical skills.
- Uses Model N, SAP and Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Access and other tools to help perform the requirements of the position.
- Demonstrates strong evaluation skills when working with wholesaler data to provide root cause analysis of chargeback denials and related issues.
- Coordinates, hosts and runs meetings while articulating information to peers and management.
- Performs frequent ad hoc analysis of customer, pricing, contract eligibility and chargeback issues.
- Has experience with analytical techniques to determine reasonableness of data, trends and the root cause of issues.
- Has demonstrated strong organizational and decision making skills.
- Has acquired effective communication skills and has dealt with both internal and external customers while obtaining the know-how to prompt them for complete/accurate information.
- Demonstrates strong computer software technical skills. Experienced with Microsoft Word, Access and Excel. Experience with Model N revenue management or similar system is preferred.
Ideal Candidates Would Also Have\:
- Minimum 3 years experience in one of the following\: business analysis, logistics, financial analysis, audit, contract analysis, financial processes (A/R or A/P), or contract administration.
- Familiarity with SAP, Model N, and/or Revitas.
- Experience with Microsoft Access or other database applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.