About the Job
Are you ready to seize the moment, shape the future and rise above? Join Cielo as a Recruitment Specialist! We offer our people a distinct, challenging and rewarding culture defined by our employees and our shared attitudes.
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – Talent Rising. At Cielo, we are bold. We are multi-dimensional. We have the courage to be different, and we strive to change the way the world views talent. We seek individuals with the same drive; those passionate about helping Cielo and our clients continue to rise above.
The Recruitment Specialist is responsible for supporting the recruitment team throughout the candidate recruitment process. The Recruitment Specialist acts as a brand ambassador for the client, and is responsible for sourcing of qualified candidates for open positions.
Additional responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Timely review of applicants who have applied via the applicant tracking system.
- Source candidates via resume databases and networking sites using basic Boolean search language.
- Utilize proprietary software for establishing candidate searches, executing mobile and email campaigning to talent communities.
- Identify perceived difficulties with searches and research solutions by collaborating with recruitment team.
- Proactively and regularly communicate the status of each search.
- Reach out and connect with sourced leads to assess fit and interest in open positions.
- Develop interview schedules to ensure qualified candidates are evaluated.
- Complete phone interviews and documents candidate responses, effectively screening in or out of the process based on position requirements.
- Evaluate candidates against position requirements.
- Provide research support to the recruitment team, including market or salary data.
- Assist with administrative tasks.
- Update candidate statues in the appropriate recruitment systems (ATS, TRM, etc.)
- Effectively communicate with candidates via phone or video.
- Ability to support up to multiple client accounts at one time.
An ideal Recruitment Specialist is located in Indianapolis, IN and has:
- Basic understanding of the Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) or other recruitment technologies and viewing/auctioning candidate profiles.
- Sourcing experience via resume databases with a basic understanding of Boolean searches.
- Willingness to learn about and employing technologies in their recruitment practices.
- Ability to assess candidates using a variety of methods and tools.
- Proficiency in basic Boolean language for searching databases.
- Ability to understand the value of documentation and processes for compliance.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook.
- Adaptability in a quickly changing environment and is comfortable with complexity.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to handle candidate communication with confidence.
- Awareness to ask questions when clarification is needed.
Cielo is the world’s leading provider of global talent acquisition and management solutions. Cielo leverages its global scale, customized, innovative solutions and entrepreneurial agility to help clients achieve sustained people advantage and outstanding business outcomes. Through world-class, technology-enabled solutions, Cielo serves clients primarily in the financial and business services, consumer brands, technology and media, engineering, life sciences and healthcare industries. Cielo knows talent is rising – and with it, an organization's opportunity to rise above. For more information, visit cielotalent.com.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Human Resources at +1 877 797 3379 or at firstname.lastname@example.org