Print and Imaging Specialist
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours35
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Print and Imaging Associate position in New York, NY. The schedule for this position will be Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The position is located in the Financial District in New York City, and the starting pay for this position will be around $13.00 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefit Package –Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Continuous training
- Short-Term Disability
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
Print and Imaging Associate’s in an Imaging position are vital to the organization of a company’s communication. With a strong attention to detail, they will handle reparation of incoming invoices, statements, and correspondence by means of scanning, indexing, quality assurance and release to account payable.
A Print and Imaging Associate’s daily tasks will involve:
- Ensure the highest levels of customer care
- Ensure adherence to business guidelines, safety & security procedures
- Identify and create the potential for add-on business by developing a understanding of the clients' business strategy and
- Run network high production print equipment
- Perform scanning and print tasks
- Perform document image quality validation, including document type confirmation and verification of image quality and clarity
- Prep documents for scanning to include; separate document by type, separate multiple page documents from single page documents, ensure all paper clips, staples and other fasteners are removed, and sort individual document types by size of the document and make copies as necessary
- Quality check printed and reprographics material and finished goods
- Lift large boxes of paper for storage or production use
- Maintain paper (counts and stock)
- Handle time-sensitive material
- Handle confidential material
- Perform duties and special requests as assigned by management
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job. Other aspects of your background will include:
- 1 year minimum experience operating network high production print, scanning and insert equipment
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously print and copy background required
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-growing print production environment
- Strong organizational and administrative skills imaging tasks preferred
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative and accept ownership
- Strong computer proficiency in email environments
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and Word knowledge
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written with customers
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds
- May be required to stand for long periods of time
- Willing to work additional hours as needed
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS