Associate Manager, Oncology
Bristol-Myers Squibb Lawrence Township, NJ
About the Job
The Associate Manager, Oncology supports the Reimbursement and Affordability team. This role reports to the Director, Strategy & Marketing.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to\:
- Assist in driving standards governance and enhances the efficiency across multiple internal teams and multiple vendor/agency partners.
- Assists in the evaluation of industry best practices across multiple therapeutic areas in the areas of reimbursement and affordability programs.
- Assist in improving productivity, consistency, and quality across all reimbursement and affordability programs through audit, appropriate service level agreements (SLAs) with internal and external partners.
- Participates in highly matrix environment with internal and external business partners to support the development, implementation, and maintenance program standards, particularly around platform capabilities (current and new) as well data, analytics, and reporting.
- Complies with all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of BMS.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required with a minimum of 3+ years in pharmaceuticals and/or related healthcare experience.
- Candidates should have demonstrated performance in the following skills\: project management, data analytics, mobilizing matrix team members and embracing teamwork in cross functional environment.
- Experience working with the company’s materials approval process (i.e., MAPs, Mercury Next Generation).
- Strong interpersonal, communication, project management and presentation skills are required, along with the ability to present complex information to multiple stakeholders.
- Candidate must act with a sense of accountability and urgency, while collaborating closely with others.
- Travel to external partners and meetings may be required.