About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours38
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Copy Clerk position in Wilmington, DE. The shift for this position will vary between 7:15 AM-5:15 PM, working Monday – Friday. The position is located in Wilmington, and the starting pay for this position will be around $14.00 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of copy, print, binding, and mail tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment.
A Copy Clerk’s daily tasks will involve:
- Create and maintain a positive working environment-Interact with client, management and client to identify client needs and implement changes as needed.
- Assure proper handling/processing of inbound and outbound mail and/or accountable mail utilizing various shipping systems
- Run mailing, copy, fax equipment, bindery, folding, and finishing equipment
- Handle time-sensitive material
- Perform duties and special requests as assigned by management (Daily Huddles, scheduling, etc.)
- Balance workload; provide guidance and direction to team as stated by CSTL (or in the CSTL’s absence)
- Serve as focal point for communication with customer and company personnel as directed by CSTL
- Ensure operating and quality standards are met based on service objectives
- Maintain accuracy of required reports, logs and measurements
- Ensure adherence to business guidelines, safety & security procedures
- Responsible for all aspects of equipment; make appropriate equipment recommendations
- Provide supervision and direction to others as directed by leadership.
- Copy/Print Services including printing, binding, laminating, mounting, sizing, etc.
- Shipping and receiving tasks including logging in/out of various size packages received for delivery and outgoing shipments utilizing vendor software.
- Responsible for operating high-speed digital network printing devices to provide quality quick printing services for commercial printing requirements.
- Accountable for all aspects of jobs produced on equipment.
- Operate Color and B/W digital printers to image documents in quantities requested
- Monitor quality within the site
- Check to ensure quality of the output
- Read information on the job ticket to determine operations and specifications to be performed on the job
- Interpret work requests for printing to determine type, size, and color of paper required, arrangement of document, number of copies and imposition.
- Check color consistency on the Color Printer
- Check B /W toner density consistency on the B/W printers
- Prepare items for shipment or collection, distributing items as needed, ensuring items are properly labeled and documenting data according to management guidelines.
- Receive and log all incoming accountable items
- Sort, deliver and pick-up packages according to established time frames and service standards utilizing a mail pushcart or dolly.
- Assist with loading and unloading of deliveries as needed.
- Lift large bundles of mail, overnight packages and shipments
- Prioritize the development, maintenance and support of multiple projects simultaneously
- Record daily production; must be able to meet production goals.
- Handle maintenance of the print and bindery devices
- Maintain a clean and organized work place.
- Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, distribution environment
- Ensures excellent customer service (e.g., works to ensure customers’ needs/expectations are addressed appropriately; attempts to resolve problems before bringing them to supervisor, or offers viable solutions
- Take direction from supervisor or site manager
- Perform basic preventive maintenance on copiers, printers and fax equipment
- Efficient use of applicable technology needed to support office and clients
- Assist with special projects, data maintenance, and other day-to-day tasks
- Work individually or within a team in a fast paced environment
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
The following is required:
- Minimum of 6 months customer service related experience
- Keyboarding and windows environment PC skills required (Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Adobe and knowledge of publisher is a plus.)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Willingness and availability to work additional hours if assigned
- Must also have very good time management, organization skills and an ability to multi-task
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- You will be required to submit to pre-employment checks as a condition of employment, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. You will have to sign necessary consents to submit to the pre-employment checks.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS