Team Lead - Client Service
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours40
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Team Lead position in Salt Lake City, UT. The scheduled for this position will be Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The starting pay for this position will be around $15.50 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including –Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, they will assist in running a work site under & alongside their manager by managing day to day functions and encouraging a strong team environment by empowering associates.
A Team Leads daily tasks will involve:
- Supervise, coach and lead a team of 10+ employees and foster a positive atmosphere of professionalism and support
- Conduct monthly employee shadowing to ensure all site and compliance policies are being followed
- Provide constructive feedback and recognition to team
- Balance and coordinate workload, provide guidance and direction to team and drive cross training initiatives to ensure operating and quality standards are met based on service objectives
- Conduct team huddles and serve as focal point for communication with customer and company personnel
- Handle time-off requests and day-to-day processes of the team
- Follow up on and resolve employee and customer concerns
- Effective customer relationship building skills, and uses creative solutions to exceed customer expectations
- Raise and follow-up on system outages to ensure immediate resolution
- Process large volume reports using excel and prepare Quarterly Business Reviews
- Maintain accuracy of required reports, logs and measurements
- Create and maintain department Procedures and Work Instructions and ensure adherence to business guidelines, safety & security procedures
- Responsible for all aspects of office equipment and provide first level repair of copy, printer and imaging equipment
- Maintain office supply levels and work closely with vendors as needed
- Perform duties and special requests as assigned by management
- Data entry of financial documents including stock trade confirmations, positions and other financial statements
- Process, respond to and resolve incoming material and inquiries from a high volume email mailbox
- Complete quality assurance on completed entries to ensure accuracy, correcting variances as needed
- Index (Data Capture) by locating key data on emailed correspondences and sorting documents into appropriate shared subfolders according to department specifications
- Provide records management for the control, storage and retention of account documentation
- Provide high quality service by processing records management requests, document research, off-site storage and retrieval and processing historical statement requests
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
The following is required:
- Previous leadership or management experience a plus
- Minimum of 2 years customer service and office administration required
- Prior experience in Records and Scanning a plus
- Proven ability to resolve employee and customer concerns
- Proven experience in high volume/fast paced environment
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills; proven analytical skills
- Solid, basic mathematical skills required
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and administrative skills required with high proficiency in Outlook, MS Word/ Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to enforce client’s policies and procedures such as attendance policy and SLA requirements
- Ability to work overtime and weekends to provide coverage and satisfy Service Level Agreements
- Must be comfortable sitting for 7-8 hours per day
- Lifting up to a maximum of 55lbs. or the maximum allowed by current State law with or without accommodations
- Willingness to submit to a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- High School diploma or equivalent required
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS