Facilities Administration Associate
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours30
Scheduled Shift1st Shift
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to Facilities Administration Associate position in Newark, CA! This position is first shift and will be 30 hours per week. The starting pay for this position will be around $23.00 per hour and will vary based on experience .
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including –Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
You will perform advanced administrative duties related to the management and operation of Facilities to include, but are not limited to:
A Facilities Administration Associate's daily tasks will involve:
- Maintain up-to-date project documents for all initiatives that include technical details, user expectations, project goals, work effort, testing documentation, accountability, and deliverables
- Be the departmental subject matter expert in requisitioning and processing of invoices,
- Areas of focus and expertise include financial/asset management, internal control, communications, procurement, vendor administration, client support, and general administration.
- Maintaining various logs and manuals involving operations, development, and maintenance
- Maintaining permits, scheduled inspections, and warranties for all facilities and equipment
- Providing administrative support for various renovation projects
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
- 3-5 years of administrative experience required
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Experience analyzing financial data preferred
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS