Print Production - Part Time
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours20
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a part-time Print Production Clerk position in Houston, TX. The shift for this position will be 5:15PM to 10:15PM working from Monday to Thursday. The position is located in Downtown Houston, and the starting pay for this position will be around $11.00 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 20 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Exclusive discounts entertainment, health & wellness, travel, and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of mailroom tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment
Print Production Clerk’s daily tasks will involve:
- Provide quality reproduction of all materials submitted by customer, including binding/finishing (drilling, cutting, folding, hole-punching, laminating) stapling and non-technical maintenance of the copiers
- Operate various digital, high-speed copiers
- Prepare materials for mailing including: addressing, stuffing envelopes and making labels
- Complete job tickets with minimum instructions
- Troubleshoot jams and perform normal key operator preventative maintenance on machines
- Monitor usage of materials and supplies and order as necessary to maintain effective levels
- Maintain records and logs of equipment usage and recommend technical direction
- Keep accurate meter reads when required
- Make deliveries as appropriate
- Participate in cross training and perform other duties assigned
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment
- Adhere to business procedure guidelines
- Maintain a clean and organized workplace
- Available to work overtime and work different shifts as needed
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job. Other aspects of your background will include:
Essential functions of position require:
- Standing for long periods of time (possibly entire shift) and significant walking.
- Required to lift maximum range of 55 lbs.
- Print jobs for our clients via submission by hard copy and/or electronically. Ensure that all the job submissions are completed by the requested due date
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred but not required
- Minimum of 1 year customer service related experience preferred
- Minimum of 1 year demonstrated knowledge and experience in Copy Services
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks
- Ability to meet employer's attendance policy
- Keyboarding and windows environment PC skills
- Lifting up to 40 pounds
- Standing for long periods of time
- Significant walking
- Ability to respond to frequent demands of high profile customers
- Willingness to submit to a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS