Office Assistant - Legal Floater
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours35
Scheduled Shift1st Shift
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill an Office Assistant - Legal Floater in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate will be available between the hours of 7AM- 8PM (the schedule might fluctuate in between those hours), working Monday – Friday. The starting pay for this position will be around $14 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate. In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive attitude who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
Summary of Position: The right candidate will be an integral part of our talented team of individuals with multiple skill sets, in supporting our continued growth. This position requires a self-motivated, client focused, career driven candidate who exhibits leadership potential. This is a high exposure position and the right candidate will be in a unique position of working in multiple client facing accounts and at times, will be the daily Novitex liaison to a client. The right candidate must demonstrate agility and schedule flexibility. Assignments and dispatches can come at a moment’s notice.
- Fill in at multiple local accounts for employees who are out on scheduled and unscheduled absences
- Perform a variety of duties in copy, print, scanning, mail, shipping/receiving, fax, reception, hospitality and records departments
- Lift heavy boxes, files, or paper when needed
- Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment
- Adhere to business procedure guidelines and safety procedures
- Take direction from supervisor or site manager
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation; attention to detail
- Perform other duties as assigned getting instructions only on new assignments.
- Proficient computer/PC skills
- Locating, compiling and distributing requested files, documents and information
- Maintaining daily productivity logs in order to monitor department activities and work
- Minimum of 2 years customer service related experience required
- Willingness to travel to multiple sites in the area
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- Litigation copy experience is a plus
- Ability to lift up 55 lbs. or maximum allowed by current State law with or without accommodations
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time with or without accommodations
- Flexible working schedule; mostly during regular business hours
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Competency in performing multiple functional task
- Schedule flexibility; work multiple shifts and different days as business needs require.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS