Digital Capability Manager, TA Workday Technology
Bristol-Myers Squibb Princeton, NJ
About the Job
About Bristol-Myers Squibb\:
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. And driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Digital Capability Manager for Talent Acquisition will own and drive the technology enablement strategy for Talent Acquisition at BMS.
- Owns end-to-end responsibility for managing technology assets, ensuring they are reliable, accessible, & secure.
- Defines 3 year digital capability roadmaps in line with business roadmap & enterprise architecture strategy, focusing on speed, quality, & cost.
- Manages Total Cost of Ownership (build & run) and the key drivers behind them to ensure cost efficiency and effectiveness.
- Fulfills all approved, technology asset-specific business needs.
- Designs technical solutions to satisfy business requirements.
- Manages the build and run of technology assets.
- Influences vendor roadmaps to align with BMS strategy.
- Leads others to solve complex problems; exercises judgement and identifies innovative solutions.
- Interprets business and industry challenges and recommends best practices-based solutions.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in an IT or Engineering related field
- 8-10+ years of experience developing, implementing and supporting Human Resources Technologies
- 3-5 years of experience specific to Talent Acquisition technologies (Candidate Relationship Management Systems, Applicant Tracking Systems, Onboarding Solutions, etc.)
- Experience with Workday Recruiting, Workday Talent, and/or Workday HCM is a significant plus
- Experience leading complex global implementations and supporting globally standard solutions
- Excellent communications skills