About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours40
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Hospitality Clerk position in Milwaukee, WI. The schedule is flexible, working between the hours of 7 AM - 6 PM, Monday – Friday. The position is located in Downtown Milwaukee, and the starting pay for this position will be around $13.50 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of hospitality tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment
A Hospitality Associate’s daily tasks will involve:
- Monitoring Calendar and Conference room scheduling via Microsoft Outlook or Firm designated software program. Must manage time-sensitive meetings.
- Upkeep of Hospitality Catering kitchens, Buffets and conference room setup (rolled flatware /using cloth napkin, mugs, glasses, ice, soda, food) including furniture arrangements (tables and chairs), clean-up, washing dishes
- Site is "Green" which requires using non disposable food/drink set ups.
- Responsible for break down and cleanup of conference rooms after meetings and events
- Responsible for maintaining and monitoring several employee kitchens and alcoves throughout the day on various floors. Must keep all kitchens and alcoves clean and orderly.
- Make fresh coffee in each kitchen and alcove at the beginning of the day.
- Must make sure there are clean glasses, cups, plates and flatware are in the kitchens and alcoves at all times.
- Maintenance and cleaning of kitchen appliances to include refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, sink, cupboards and other areas.
- Hospitality supplies must be monitored closely and replenished and stocked as needed.
- Tracking inventory to include ordering and stocking of supplies for kitchen, conference rooms, supply rooms, and other areas as designated.
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
The following is required:
- Minimum of 6 months customer service related experience
- Previous hospitality or related experience
- Keyboarding and windows environment PC skills required (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- You will be required to submit to pre-employment checks as a condition of employment, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. You will have to sign necessary consents to submit to the pre-employment checks.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Willingness and availability to work additional hours if assigned
- Experience in a corporate office environment or similar environment
- Must be able to stand, and/or walk for long periods of time with or without accommodations; significant walking indoors.
- Must be able to lift and/or move items up to 55 lbs. with or without accommodations.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS