Data Entry - Insurance Indexing
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours37.5
Scheduled Shift2nd Shift
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Data Entry - Insurance Indexing position in Windsor, CT. The shift for this position will be 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM, working Monday – Friday.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive attitude who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including –Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
Data Entry - Insurance Indexing's role is vital to the organization of a company’s communication. With a strong attention to detail, they will facilitate a variety of tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment.
A Data Entry - Insurance Indexing’s daily tasks will involve:
- Document Indexing: Identify objective data and enter ("key what you see") at a high level of productivity and accuracy
- Perform data entry task from a paper and/or document image;
- Utilize system functions to perform data look-up and validation;
- High volume sorting, analyzing, indexing, of insurance, legal and financial documents;
- Identify, classify, and sort documents electronically;
- Update computer records on multiple local databases;
- Locate, retrieve, maintain, organize and assist users;
- Retrieve and/or archive documents
- Perform duties and special requests as assigned by team leader and manager
- Review and process confidential and extremely time-sensitive applications
- Maintain high degree of quality control and validation of the completed work
- Ensure operating and quality standards are met based on service objectives
- Maintain accuracy of required reports and logs
- Ensure the highest level of customer care
- Ensure adherence to business guidelines, safety and security procedures
- Support financial results by minimizing site waste and rework
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
The following is required:
- Minimum of 6 months customer service related experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- You will be required to submit to pre-employment checks as a condition of employment, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. You will have to sign necessary consents to submit to the pre-employment checks.
- Must have insurance industry understanding.
- Advanced Microsoft office software capabilities and application
- Proficient keyboarding skills required with high accuracy
- Exceptional reading and comprehensive skills required
- Must pass customer administered certification process.
- Strong customer service and verbal communication skills required
- Candidate must have proven track record of excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- Must be able to process during peak volume spikes with little or no intervention from Management.
- Have an excellent understanding of all indexing procedures and excel at applying that knowledge
- Excellent interpretation of complex batches
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to adapt to changing fast-growing production environment
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Work experience in email and Microsoft Windows environments is required
- May be required to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds maximum allowed by current State Law with or without accommodations
- Must be able to sit, stand, and/or walk for long periods of time with or without accommodations
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS