Guest Services Associate - Part Time
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours25
Scheduled Shift3rd Shift
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Guest Services position in New York, NY. The shift for this position will be 9:00 PM-2:00 AM, working Monday – Friday. The starting pay for this position will be around $12.00 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive attitude who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 20 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Exclusive discounts entertainment, health & wellness, travel, and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
Customer Service Associate’s are vital to the organization of the company’s communication. With a strong attention to detail, they provide copying and scanning services to assist in Litigation Support functions.
A Customer Service Associate’s daily tasks will involve:
- Perform various Guest Services activities (floorwalk checks, workstation management, pack ups, delivery, pickup, etc.)
- Lift heavy boxes, files or paper when needed
- Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment
- Consistently adhere to business procedure guidelines
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Take direction from supervisor or site manager
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation; attention to detail
- Participate in cross-training and perform other duties as assigned
- Proactive, team-oriented approach
- Handle time-sensitive projects
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Intermediate knowledge using iPad technology
- Effective communication: in written and verbal
- Provide backfill when needed
- Enter information daily into spreadsheets
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job. Other aspects of your background will include:
- Minimum of 6 months customer service related experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- Keyboarding and windows environment PC skills required (Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred)
- Experience with in-field support
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Lifting up to 55 lbs with or without accommodations
- Willingness and availability to work additional hours if assigned
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks
- Ability to meet employer's attendance policy
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS