About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours40
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Concierge position to support our client, Microsoft, in Redmond, WA. This position will be scheduled Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week, and must be available between the hours of 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Compensation for this position will start at $20.00 per hour.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including –Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
Do you have a passion for technology and are you on the forefront of the latest industry innovations? Do you have a natural talent to engage others while eliciting positive, memorable, and lasting impressions? Our Concierge is a guest liaison who encompasses all of these qualities and much more!
The Concierge is a guest liaison based in the Puget Sound region. Our Concierge should have a strong desire to create memorable experiences, excitement to interact with technology and passion to deliver exceptional guest care while maintaining a fun and energetic demeanor.
A Concierge’s daily tasks will involve:
- Delivering the highest levels of guest care while consistently demonstrating a friendly and engaging attitude
- Effectively addressing and resolving internal and external guest questions or concerns
- Demonstrating flexibility in satisfying guest needs in a high volume, ever advancing environment
- Developing a familiarity with the building occupants whom you are assisting; fostering an atmosphere of warmth and professionalism
- Consistently adhering to business practice guidelines and policies
- Taking direction from supervisor and/or site manager
- Developing and delivering timely projects assigned by Leadership
- Assisting Lobby Hosts in resolving guest issues and problem solving
- Knowledge of technology and deep understanding of Microsoft products and services
- Piloting new Microsoft technologies, software or hardware
- Familiarity with Microsoft campus and surrounding communities
- Providing information on local area dining and entertainment options; maintaining a current listing of conventions and special events
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
- Minimum 1 year concierge, hospitality or host experience
- Minimum 1 year office/clerical experience
- High school diploma; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent attendance and timeliness record and ability to conform to Novitex’s company standards
- Possess strong oral, written and listening skills with fluency in English; knowledge of additional languages is a plus
- Professional appearance and demeanor (professional but not formal)
- Ability to effectively work individually or within a team in a fast paced environment
- Continuously improves personal and professional skills, knowledge and abilities
- Physical requirements (with or without accommodations) include: ability to stand for 4-6 hours per day, move from building to building, embark/disembark a shuttle vehicle, walk up to 1 mile per day, occasionally lift 40 pounds; bend, reach, squat, and perform the necessary job functions
- Safety conscious
A successful Concierge helps create a lobby experience that reflects the client’s brand through possession and demonstration of the following attributes:
- Approachable (engaging, interactive, anticipatory, friendly, helpful)
- Real (Polished and professional, but not formal; appropriately personal; sincere)
- Empathetic (views lobby visitors as guests, guest-centric mindset; puts others at ease, grace under fire)
- Passionate about people, the client and the power of technology
- Determined (sees every interaction as an opportunity to surprise and delight, strives to make a positive impact on every lobby visitor experience, possesses strong ownership for the buildings and lobbies in which he or she works)
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS