About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours40
Novitex is looking for a Full time Billing Associate in Tampa, Florida! The hours for this position are 9:00am - 5:30pm and the starting pay is around $16/hour depending on experience.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including –Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
A Billing Associate's daily tasks will involve:
- Prepare spreadsheets for management as needed.
- Maintain contract records.
- Work with Accounts Receivable on reconciliations.
- Act as liaison between sites and India offshore office, troubleshooting issues that arise.
- Interact with Finance Team, to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
- Must be able to complete tasks in an assigned time frame.
- Run reports at month end closing.
- Associate will be responsible for billing multiple high dollar accounts in JDE/AS400 and Lansa.
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
- Must be able to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Must have excellent computer skills in Excel.
- This applicant must have strong customer services skills and excellent communication skills.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS