Legal Office Clerk
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours40
Scheduled Shift1st Shift
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Office Services Clerk position in San Francisco, CA. The shift for this position will be 11:30 AM - 8:00 PM working Monday – Friday. The starting pay for this position will be around $16.00 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including –Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of office tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment
- Operate mailing machine automatic equipment
- Pick-up and deliver mail, parcels, copy jobs and to customers.
- Handle time-sensitive material like confidential, urgent packages.
- Order and stock supplies for the Mailroom, kitchen, printers and copiers.
- Lift large bundles of mail, overnight packages and shipments of paper, push a mail cart on delivery rounds
- Successfully utilize and maintain logs for accounting tracking methods .
- Move boxes & paper within the office
- Assist in relocating office furniture and materials as needed
- Perform general facilities tasks as assigned
- Pick-up shredding boxes
- Assist with audio-visual set ups
Hospitality Perform hospitality duties e.g. set up beverage service in conference rooms (coffee, tea, ice water) replenish as needed, put room in order after meetings (push chairs back in, break down the food & beverage set ups)
- Receive and set up catering food deliveries
- Hospitality also includes cleaning duties in the kitchenettes: clean counters, empty out/clean fridge, clean out microwaves, clean coffee machine
- Maintain the kitchenettes ( keep supplies neat and re-order from vendor when low) load & empty dishwasher as needed or per schedule, restock supplies, make coffee
- Back up front desk receptionist for lunch and breaks or as needed, must have excellent verbal communication skills, speaking clearly and distinctly while using professional phone manners – at a 1 person site please note that the WSGR office manager will have to decide what tasks get put on “hold” in the center while the Novitex Associate is at the front desk backing up reception
- Ability to produce quality copy and print work on time.
- Must be experienced in digital print applications in regards to various Multi-functional devices. (knowledgeable about scanning files to PDF)
- Proficient in Utilizing Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and email).
- Key-Op copier equipment. (clean glass, reload paper, clear jams)
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation; attention to detail.
- Ability to multi task: between copy, mail & hospitality duties during the day
- Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude.
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment.
- Consistently adhere to business and safety procedures and guidelines.
- Participate in cross-training.
- Take direction from Lead, Supervisor or Site Manager as required.
- Appropriate business attire is essential
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year customer service related experience preferred preferably in a law firm
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and written with customers and company personnel
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to meet employer's attendance policy and be on time
- Computer proficiency in email environments, MS Word/Excel or similar programs
- Lifting up to 45 pounds with or without accommodations
- Significant walking and standing for long periods of time with or without accommodations
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS