Mail / Facility Maintenance Associate - Part Time
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours25
Scheduled Shift1st Shift
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Mail / Facilities Maintenance Associate position in Atlanta, GA. The shift for this position will be 12 PM - 5 PM, working Monday – Friday. The position is located near the Cumberland Mall, and the starting pay for this position will be around $11.00 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 20 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Exclusive discounts entertainment, health & wellness, travel, and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of mailroom tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment
Responsibilities may include any combination of the following tasks:
- Follow all facility policies, including health & safety, building securing, data security and harassment free work environment
- Manage small projects under general supervision.
- Perform Facility Maintenance tasks, including but not limited to changing light bulbs, install and uninstall furniture, office moves and furniture moves.
- Coordinate office space moves/adds/changes.
- Coordinate with building landlord as needed and submit work order required for the buildings.
- Point person of coordinating schedules with vendors, security and company's internal resources.
- Ability to cross train to other departments/duties, as back up to labor needs, including but not limited to mail and print operations.
- Visual check of physical building to identify safety hazards/maintenance issues and report to management in a timely manner.
- Perform various assigned tasks as required
- Ability to work with sub-contractors to oversee construction projects within the building.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to adapt to the changing, fast growth environment in meeting customer expectations.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to use power tool.
- Ability to use hand tools
- Ability to stand, sit and/or walk for long periods of time with or without accommodation.
- Lifting up to a maximum of 50 lbs or the maximum allowed by current State law with or without accommodation.
- Demonstrated knowledge and 3+ years’ experience in facility maintenance is required.
The following is required:
- Minimum of 6 months customer service related experience
- Keyboarding and windows environment PC skills required (Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- You will be required to submit to pre-employment checks as a condition of employment, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. You will have to sign necessary consents to submit to the pre-employment checks.
- Valid driver's license and clean Motor Vehicle Report
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS