Service Delivery Manager
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusExempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours36
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Service Delivery Manager I position in Washington DC! The hours for this position are 8:00am - 5:00pm.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including –Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
The right candidate will be an integral part of our talented team, supporting our continued growth. The Service Delivery Manager I is responsible for all aspects of operating day-to-day services at client locations and supporting the on-site non-exempt Novitex team members. In order to achieve these objectives, the Site Manager will be expected to maintain a high level of client contact and customer satisfaction (SLA attainment) and develop site personnel to meet or exceed customer and Novitex objectives.
A Service Delivery Manager I’s daily tasks will involve:
- Coordinate workflow within the team, including prioritizing jobs and delegating duties to associates.
- Administrative - Performs administrative tasks, prepares monthly performance measures report for the customer and Novitex mgmt., and other assigned duties in a timely manner. Ensures adherence to company policies and guidelines, safety & security procedures.
- Quality/Workflow compliance - demonstrate commitment and enthusiasm and utilization of quality tools to drive SLA attainment and exceed client expectations. Ensure service levels are clearly communicated, understood, and performed by on-site and remote staff.
- Coaching & counseling - create a positive atmosphere of professionalism and support. Provide honest and timely verbal and written feedback to employees; address performance issues, plan for employee growth and development.
- Personnel Management - Performs all functions in Workday/ADP to include time and payroll authorization, training approval and vacation approval. Duties also include hiring and termination, performance reviews though the Novitex process.
- Utilizes technology to perform tasks efficiently and demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Position may require Service Delivery Manager to perform site activities due to unanticipated volume increases, staffing coverage issues and/or special project needs requested by clients.
- Understands and embrace core Novitex service/solutions offerings to work effectively with Manager - Client Services in generating leads for site growth.
- Ability to identify process improvements in the areas of mail piece design and workflows for production.
- Ensure accurate volume reporting and tracking to support monthly invoicing.
- Maintain professional relationship with client team.
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
- Proven leadership experience required
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience
- Minimum of 3 years customer service experience
- Effective customer relationship building skills, and uses creative solutions to exceed customer expectations
- Demonstrates good judgment under pressure, and works well in a multi-tasking
- Effective written and verbal communication skills; proven analytical skills
- Solid, basic mathematical skills required
- Excellent planning, prioritization and organizational skills
- Proven experience in high volume/fast paced environment
- Computer proficiency in email environments, MS Word/Excel or similar programs
- High School Diploma required
- Relevant industry specific certificates a plus (MQC, CMDSM, etc.)
- Lifting up to a maximum of 55lbs. or the maximum allowed by current State law with or without accommodations
- Ability to stand, sit and/or walk for long periods of time with or without accommodations
- Must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS